Yahoo Mail is one popular option among all the other email services. Apart from the features that it offers, the recovery options are really helpful when you lose access to your Yahoo account. You can use your phone number that is linked to your Yahoo account to get the verification code and reset the password. However, in some situations, you might find it difficult to use your phone number or you no longer have access to it. In that case, you can use the other option i.e. recovery email address as shown in this video:
Or you can also follow the step-by-step instructions given below to reset your password:
- Go to the Yahoo Sign-in helper page
- Enter your Yahoo email address for which you want to reset the password
- If you have linked your Gmail account as your recovery email address, you will get two options:
- either to verify your Google account
- Or enter the verification code sent to your recovery email
- Once you enter the verification code and click on ‘Verify’, you will be allowed to set a new password.
- Create a new password for your Yahoo account; make sure to avoid using the variation of old password or personal information as your new password.
That’s how you can simply recover your Yahoo account without a phone number.