Yahoo account offers the best email services along with the recovery options to recover your account when you lose access to it. There can be several instances when you are incapable of logging into your Yahoo account; such as you have forgotten your password, your Yahoo account has been hacked, and so on. Under such circumstances, you can simply use the recovery information to reset the password with the help of a verification code. However, if you are facing issues in accessing your recovery email address, you can use the recovery phone number as explained in this video:
You can also follow the given instructions to use your recovery phone number to recover the Yahoo account password as follows:
- Navigate to the Yahoo Sign-in helper page
- Type in your Yahoo Email Address for which you want to reset the password
- For the next step, you simply have to select the recovery phone number option by clicking on it.
- Enter the last two missing digits of your phone number to verify that this number belongs to you and click on ‘Submit’.
- Enter the verification code that you received on your phone number and click on ‘Verify’.
- Once you successfully verified your identity, you will be allowed to set a new password for your Yahoo account.
Those were all the steps you need to take to simply recover your Yahoo account without using your recovery email address.