We, at Get Assist, give utmost importance to online privacy and we understand all the concerns of the users. We collect information only with your consent when you sign up for any of our newsletter or similar activities. Remember that the information you enter on the forums will be available for anyone to read or capture it. Hence, do not enter sensitive information on the site.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit GetAssist.net
On accessing the Site, we may automatically collect certain information such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information gets automatically collected when you visit the Site such as your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings.
To manage the automatic data collection, we place tags on the Site or in emails. Web beacons are files that connect web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. They may be used for counting the number of visitors, scrutinizing how users steer through the Site, evaluating how many emails sent by us are opened and the number of articles or links that are viewed by visitors.
Use of the Information We Collect
We may use the information collected on Get Assist for various purposes as listed below:
- To offer products and services as per your request
- Respond to requests, queries, and comments to provide support
- To protect against identity theft, fraud, and other illegal activities
- To meet the applicable legal requirements as well as the company’s policies
- For the improvement of our business
- To perform data analytics regarding the usage of the site
- To provide opportunities to participate in events, programs, contests or any other similar online activity
How We Share Information
The service providers who work with us may have the information you provide to carry out the work on our behalf. Some other reasons for which the user’s information is shared:
- If disclosure is necessary to prevent any sort of loss or harm to the company;
- If it is required by any law or to conduct any legal process;
- For analytics and statistical purposes or to provide information to the advertisers about the nature of the user base;
- For internal business purposes
How We Safeguard Data
We undertake appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your data from unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration or use. However, there is no guarantee of the security of information transmitted online.
Get Assist has not been designed for use by children. We do not purposely collect personal data of children who are below the age of 16. If we got to know that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will completely delete all such information.
Data Retention and Access