In today’s digital world, everything has changed about how we communicate. Earlier, people were only able to communicate by talking directly to each other, or via telephone; but in recent times, they have many options to communicate with each other such as ‘communication via Email.’
Today communications are conducted among organizations, business firms, and companies mostly through ‘Emails.’ And, if anybody is talking about email communication then how can one forget about one of the most popular email service providers i.e., SBCGlobal Email.
SBC Global since 1882 has gained a lot of customer’s trust and still continues to do so by providing them the best email services. It basically, serves the demands of all the types of email services users be it an individual or a business group. And, to ease the process of email accessing, SBC Global allows its users to access the emails from all types of technical devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and computers so that if the users are unable to access one device at a particular time, they can easily get connected through other devices immediately.
After reading this, those who have not tried the SBCGlobal email service yet, they all must be wondering what the SBCGlobal.net email settings are and how can they create SBC Global Email account?
Don’t worry! Having all this in mind, below we mentioned the steps with the help of which one can easily create a SBCGlobal account. However, before that, you should have to know that there is a connection between SBCGlobal and AT&T.
AT&T is a big name in the world of “Communication Corporations” as it offers a diversified range of technology services such as “Wi-Fi, 4G Cell phones network and landline phone services, etc.”
Along with this, AT&T Communication also offers the opportunity for people to access various email services of domains like:
But, as in this blog, we’re only focusing on “SBC Global email service,” so let’s just talk only about it. SBC Global is also a type of email service account that can be accessed by taking a subscription for any of the services provided by AT&T communication. It is because if you have subscribed to internet technology services of ATT.net then automatically you can get all the complimentary mail server settings of the domains mentioned above.
So, as you now know everything about SBCGlobal email service, then without wasting any further second, let’s learn how to make a new SBCGlobal email account address with the help of the below-mentioned steps. However, remember that you have to properly perform these steps in the same given order otherwise; you won’t be able to configure the SBC Global account or create an att.net email account successfully.
Steps to Execute for Creating A New SBCGlobal Email Account:
- First and foremost, you have to open the ‘Att.net’ page from the Google search engine or from the URL address bar itself.
- Once there, you’ll see the ‘Sign-in now’ page. Below the sign-in option, you’ll see ‘Create AT&T Account’ so simply click on the same option in order to sign up for the SBCglobal.net email account.
- After that, you’ll be directed to a new window where you have to fill the Wireless Number and Zip code option by your particular wireless number and zip code/postal code/pin code. And, then you have to simply click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Then, on the next window, choose the account type as “POP3.”
- There enter the below mentioned incoming and outgoing mail server for the POP3 account:
- For Incoming: pop.att.yahoo.com
- For Outgoing: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- After that click on ‘Finish.’
- Then, under incoming server enter ‘995’ as incoming mail server port and under outgoing mail server port enter ‘465.’
- Again, click on ‘Finish.’
- Now, enter your ‘Email addresses’ and create an alphanumeric ‘Password’ as per your ease but remember that it should be strong enough to protect your account from easy attempts of hacking.
- Then, Google bot (web crawler software) will ask you a question for future security that can help you with the recovery of your account.
- Once answered the security question, you have to select the ‘OK’ and ‘Finish’ button in order to save the SBC Global email settings.
- Now, you’re done! You can log in to your newly created SBC Global email account using the ‘Email address’ and ‘Password.’
That’s it! As you have created your own SBC Global email account, you will now be able to access and enjoy all the features of the SBS Global email account like you can chat with people, attach files, and can share a drive with more than one contact, etc.