Sometimes you may accidentally delete an email by unknowingly clicking on the ‘Delete’ button and later on realize that the email is missing from your SBCGlobal email account. You may spend hours looking for the email in your Inbox without realizing that it has been moved to the ‘Trash’ folder or you may have emptied the trash as well. This is one of the most common problems with SBCGlobal net email. If you are also going through the same issue and looking for ways to restore accidentally deleted emails with SBCGlobal, this guide is all you need.
Before you start with the restoration process, you need to ensure that the email is actually missing by making sure the following things:
- Check if you have mistakenly archived the email by looking into the archive folder. If you find the email lying there, you can simply move it to the inbox.
- Make sure that the email has not been landed in the Spam folder. If you find the email in the spam folder, select and move it to the required folder.
- Check all the filters you have created and also ensure that email forwarding was not on otherwise the specified email would have been forwarded to other email addresses.
If you didn’t find the email yet, the email must have got deleted, in that case, follow these steps to recover the deleted SBCGlobal emails:
- Look for the email in the trash folder; you will find such emails there that have been deleted within the last 30 days. You will find the emails that were deleted before the period of 30 days.
- Select the email that you were looking for and then using the ‘Move’ option, shift it to the desired folder.
This was all about how you can recover missing or permanently deleted emails of your SBCGlobal email account.
Important Tips and Tricks
- Always check the spam folder carefully before you delete all of its contents as sometimes an important email can also be found there.
- Make sure to check your trash within a month and recover the email that you have accidentally deleted, only then empty the trash folder.
- SBCGlobal is run and managed by AT&T which has a partnership with Yahoo, so you can look for the Sbcglobal email support through their channels as well.
- Always ensure that email forwarding is off when it is not required.
If you are accessing SBCGlobal with Outlook, check for the missing emails by logging into both of your accounts.
Unable to Send or Receive Sbcglobal emails
Sbcglobal IMAP or SMTP Settings
Can’t Log into Sbcglobal Email