SBCGlobal is a promising email service and you can use it to fulfill your daily emailing needs. You can log in to your SBCGlobal account through multiple devices such as a laptop, PC, phone, or tablet. SBCGlobal is a free email service managed by AT&T and due to the partnership between Yahoo and AT&T, SBCGlobal email accounts can even be accessed through Yahoo.
Although SBCGlobal works fine, when it is about technical issues, SBCGlobal is no different. Many users have complained about facing ‘Unable to connect to server’ issue while using their SBCGlobal email accounts. If you are also facing this issue, in this guide, you will get to know why you are experiencing this issue and how you can resolve it.
Solutions to Fix ‘Unable to connect to server’ error in SBCGlobal email
Here is a list of solutions that you can try if you are getting ‘Unable to connect to server’ error in your SBCGlobal email account:
- The first thing you need to do is restart your computer or any other device that you are using to access your SBCGlobal email account.
- Next, you need to verify that you have entered the correct email server settings while configuring your SBCGlobal email account.
- After you have ensured the validity of settings, you need to make sure that if the SSL box is checked or not. If you haven’t checked the SSL box, you will get an error regarding SSL connection.
- You can also update the server settings if you think they are creating issues.
- For the POP server, you have to enter ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ (Port 465) and for SMTP server, you will be required to enter ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’ (Port 993).
- If you have configured your SBCGlobal account to Outlook, make sure you have done it the right way using the right settings.
Using all the above tips, you can fix the server error and then try to connect again; see if this troubleshooting helps you to access your SBCGlobal email account.
How to Create Sbcglobal Email Account?
How to Recover Hacked Sbcglobal Account?
Restore Deleted Emails from Sbcglobal
How to Setup Sbcglobal Email on iPhone?