To download the Windows 10 ISO disc image, you need to head over to the Microsoft windows official page. Microsoft has provided a web page dedicated to Windows 10, where you can find and download the ISO disc image file.
You will always get the latest ISO if you download it from their official webpage.
Download latest ISO File
You would need the ISO when you try to create a bootable USB. The bootable drive can be used when your system fails and you are left with no choice but to fresh install Windows 10.
Once you have the ISO file from Microsoft, use it to create a bootable USB stick using a tool provided by Microsoft or other third-party companies.
But, you must make sure that your system is ready to download and create bootable media. Here are a few key things to remember:
- Before going for the upgrade process, back up all your important data from the computer to an external drive. Because there are chances of everything present on the drive getting wiped.
- You must have the Windows credentials to log in while Download Windows 10 ISO.
- Connect to high-speed internet to enjoy uninterrupted proceedings.
- Your disk must have enough space available for storage.
- A USB stick with at least 4GB space available to create the bootable drive.
- Must check the processor architecture before downloading the ISO file, check whether it is a 32-bit or 64-bit processor.
- Also, check for the minimum system requirements for the installation of Windows 10.
Once you are ready with all the key things, you can visit the Microsoft Windows 10 page and click on the confirm button to download the ISO file. You can also use the Media Creation Tool to download the Windows 10 ISO file to your computer.