Using a Gmail account is no mess. All you need is to use it in the right manner and strongly condemn any sort of misuse of your account such as sending spam, disturbing other users and performing suspicious activities. Though there is a lot that you can do with your Gmail account but the basic use which is sending emails, is given here;
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on ‘Compose’ or the + icon.
- Now, enter the email address of whom you want to send an email in ‘To’ field.
- Type the Subject of your message
- Enter the email/message body that can be personal or professional.
- Click ‘Send’.
To create an effective mail, you will see several other useful options besides the ‘Send’ button.
Here is how you can use them;
- The ‘A’ button is used to change the outlook of the email by changing Font size, color, and other aspects of the text.
- The ‘Paperclip’ icon is for attaching files or attachments that you can select from your local device.
- Using the ‘Insert Link’ button, you can insert a hyperlink in the text.
- Then, we have the Emojis. Pick the one that suits your mood.
- Using the ‘Drive’ icon, you can add files from the Google drive
- To insert a photo in the email you can use the ‘Image’ icon.
- And the last is ‘Lock and Timer’ icon that can be used to enable or disable the confidential mode for your particular email. If you use it, the email will automatically expire after a specified time period.
Hopefully, this information helps you create and use a Gmail account.
Can’t Send Emails from Gmail Account
Gmail Won’t Load, How to Fix it?
fix Gmail not Receiving Emails
How to Create a Gmail Mailing List?