Recover Gmail Account Password with Two-Step Verification
Posted on May 4, 2020 | by Khushboo Chhibber
Most of the internet users own a Gmail account because it has all the useful features that make it preferable. Moreover, the recovery methods provided by this email service are many so that you never feel stuck while recovering the password for your account. If you have enabled the two-step verification for your Gmail account, it is just a matter of a few minutes to recover the password.
Watch the video to get a step-by-step tutorial for recovering your Gmail account using the two-step verification method.
You can even use the steps listed below to reset the Gmail password using this method:
- In a new tab on a browser, go to the official website of Gmail and click on ‘Sign in’.
- After that enter the username and click on ‘Next’.
- In the next step, tap ‘Forgot Password’.
- If you are asked to enter the old password, you can skip it by clicking on ‘Try another way’.
- Next, Google will send a notification on your phone, you have to tap ‘Yes’ and then tap the same digit as shown on the screen.
- Now, you can create a new password for your Gmail account, enter the same twice, and click on ‘Next’.
Recover Gmail Password Without Recovery Email Phone Number
How to Permanently Delete Gmail Account?
Recover Gmail Password With Recovery Phone Number
How to Change Gmail Account Password?
How to Solve Gmail Account Login Problems?