Passwords are no hard to remember but still, we tend to forget them for no particular reason. Thankfully, email services have their individual password recovery process in place using which you can recover your account. Similarly, if you have forgotten your password for your Gmail account or if the account has been hacked, you can simply recover the same using any of the recovery options made available by the email giant.
If you have a phone number linked to your Gmail account, you can easily reset your password using the same.
Check out the video to know how to recover the Gmail password with a recovery phone number.
You can even refer to the recovery steps listed below:
- Go to Gmail.com and click on ‘Sign in’.
- Enter the username and click on ‘Next’.
- Then click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Now, you can enter the old password if you remember or click on ‘Try another way’.
- Enter the recovery phone number that is linked to your Gmail account and click on ‘Send’.
- Check your phone for the verification code sent by Google.
- Enter the same in the given space and click on ‘Next’.
- Now, you can set a new password for your Gmail account, enter it again and press ‘Next’.
- You will be signed in to your Gmail account.
Watch this YouTube Short Video for Quick Understanding-
Recover Gmail Account With Two-Step Verification
Recover Gmail Without Recovery Email Phone Number
How to Permanently Delete Gmail Account?
How to Change Gmail Account Password?