Microsoft Virtual Support Agent is another way to obtain help for Microsoft issues. It is a Chat bot that will help you with your queries, look for the solutions in its database and provide you with links that will help you in solving your problems.
- To begin with, go to the link, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
- Then click on the option ‘Open Get Help App’. The virtual agent will start chatting with you as shown here.
- In the space provided to you, enter the query you have related to any of the Microsoft product and press the ‘Enter Key’.
- The Virtual agent will ask you to explain the issue properly and then it will provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- If your issue gets resolved with the help of the virtual agent, great, or you can ask your doubt again by clicking on ‘No’.
- When you will click on ‘No’, the chat bot will ask if you want to talk to a person.
- When you will click on ‘Talk to a person’, you will be required the Microsoft product you own and the issue you are facing with it. Then it will provide you with the number to talk to a live person of Microsoft. You can also continue with the chat option or get help for troubleshooting from the community.
That’s how you can use the Microsoft Virtual Agent option and if you like the support provided, you can give the feedback by clicking on the stars at the top. You can also clear your queries through ‘Microsoft Answer Desk’ which is a paid tech support option provided by Microsoft.