Roadrunner was launched in 1995 and since then there is no looking back. This email service which is currently owned by Charter Communications has served a huge user base from all over the world. Creating a RR account is quite easy but the major concern starts after that when you accidentally get locked out of your Roadrunner email account. As a result, you will not be able to log in. To log in through rr.com, you will need to use your correct username and password. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to login into your Roadrunner email account. But nothing to worry about as you can simply reset your Roadrunner password.
Before you proceed towards the steps to reset the password, you must be aware of the two situations you may face:
- I know my Roadrunner password and want to change it
- I don’t remember the password and want to change/reset it.
So when you have access to your account, you can change roadrunner email password but when you lose accesss, the only option left is to reset the password without entering the old one.
Now, let’s begin with the Roadrunner email password recovery process.
Reset Roadrunner Email Password
- On a web browser, go to https://pt.rr.com/
- On the password reset page, you will have to select out of two options.
- Click on the option ‘I do not know my email password’ and a text box will appear requiring you to enter your email address so that they can verify your account information. You may also be required to enter a CAPTCHA to prove you are a human.
- Next, enter your cable modem ID which is a unique alphanumeric address of 12 characters.
- Once you are done, click on ‘Submit’ and in the next step, you will be required to select a verification question. Select one and enter the answer for the same; also you will need to remember the answer for the next time you need to reset the password, so make sure to keep a note of it.
- After you are done entering the answer, click on the option ‘Reset Password’ and you will get a random password of 8 digits; make sure to save that.
- Now, you can log in using this new password and once you are able to login to your Roadrunner email account, you can change that password.
Reset Time Warner Roadrunner Email Password
Even if your account got hacked, you can reset the password of Time Warner cable account as follows:
- Navigate to the official Time Warner login page to access roadrunner email.
- To login to your TWC email account, enter the username and then click on the option ‘I do not remember my password’ provided below the sign-in section.
- This will take you to a new webpage where you have to enter the Time Warner email address for which you want to reset the password.
- Now, you will be required to enter the answer for the security question that you have set up while signing up for the TWC email sign up.
- You will be able to reset the password if you answer the security question correctly.
- Now try to login again using the new password that you have just created.
Forgotten Spectrum Roadrunner Email Password Recovery
Not being able to log in is one of the most common Roadrunner email problems. As the Roadrunner is owned by Spectrum, hence you can try resetting the password using the steps provided below whenever you fail to login.
- Begin by visiting the Spectrum email login page and click on the option ‘Forgot email password?’
- You will be directed towards the Spectrum self-care portal where you will be required to enter your Spectrum email ID and click on ‘I do not know my password’.
- Next, answer the security question that you answered while setting up the Roadrunner email account.
- After you have answered the question correctly, you will be allowed to set a new password for your account
- Re-enter the new password if required and that’s how you can reset the password for roadrunner email.
That was all the information about how you can retrieve your Roadrunner email account. Also, if you set up your Roadrunner account on Outlook, make sure to enter the right email settings to avoid facing issues while logging in. You can also visit the Roadrunner help page for further support.