Yahoo is one of the oldest email service providers that offers plenty of exclusive features and massive storage space for free. Not only this, Yahoo has various other services that can be accessed with a single Yahoo email account. Due to the huge space, most of us prefer saving our important contacts with Yahoo. There are many other features related to Yahoo contact list that make it different from the “contacts” feature of other email services. The excellent features of Yahoo address book make it’s quite convenient to manage all contacts in one place. Some compelling features are:
- The “Actions” menu of Yahoo contacts includes various options to manage the contact list
- You can easily sort contacts alphabetically and using the first name, last name, or email address.
- Delete the duplicate contacts.
- You can easily print the contact list
- Use the automatic backup option to restore the address book
- It offers options to Import contacts from various websites such as Facebook, Google, and Outlook.com.
- The contacts can be imported from other email accounts or through a CSV or VCF file.
- You can easily export using Yahoo mail contacts.
But due to any random cause, you can lose your Yahoo contacts; it can be due to accidental deletion, account corruption, or hacked account. But, irrespective of the reason, all Yahoo contacts can be retrieved by following a specified set of steps.
Losing your Yahoo contact is a disturbing event. So, we are here to help you to get the Yahoo contacts and Yahoo address book back in no time.
Restore Deleted/Missing Contacts in Yahoo:
- Go to the Yahoo.com
- Tap on the icon of “contacts”
Your first attempt may go unsuccessful but keep trying till you find the exact solution. But if you are looking for a way using which you can restore the entire address book, follow the steps given below:
- First, open the Yahoo sign-in page
- Make a new Yahoo Email Account
- What is Yahoo People Search?
- Yahoo SMTP Server is not Working
- Yahoo Account Permanently Delete
- What Happened to My Yahoo Groups?