Parental control apps are a relief for all the guardians who want to keep an eye on what their children are watching on their smartphones or tablets. iOS parental controls let parents get a comprehensive picture of their little ones’ screen time. In fact, not just iOS, but apps like Netflix also let parents enable parental control.
All you need are the correct tools to watch your kid’s activities. By the end of this write-up, you will be able to shortlist and finalize the best parental controls for iPhone. So, let’s cut the crease and move toward the reasons why you need a parental control app.
Why Parents Need to Set Parental Controls on iPhones?
Everyone could have their reasons for setting up an iPhone parental control app. Here are the most common ones that we keep hearing from parents:
- Parental controls let you regulate what your children search for on the internet.
- Further, they aid in accessing certain games.
- They help in developing appropriate internet safety habits in your children.
- They allow you to set screen limits for your kids using the best parental controls for iOS.
- With the use of a keylogger for the iPhone, you can scrutinize your kid’s devices by detecting specific search words.
Best Parental Controls for iPhone in 2022
The best iOS parental control app for you would be the one that fulfills your requirements. We have thorough research and shortlisted the top five apps that may come in handy. Let’s briefly dig a bit deeper and elaborate on these iOS parental controls.
Also Read:- Top 5 Reasons to Install the Cleaner App on Your iPhone
The first and foremost application that parents highly recommend is eyeZy. This software will aid in tracking all the major digital activities of your kids.
The salient features of this app include:
- Keyword tracking
- Connection blocker (applications or websites)
- Social Spotlight (screen recorders, social networks, text messages, emails, and deleted text messages)
- Phone analyzer (contacts, phone calls)
The next on the list is mSpy, which is relatively new but highly efficient. Just think of a feature, and this app has it. Below are some of the notable features offered by the mSpy team:
- Managing calls
- Tracking text messages and social media chats
- Tracking GPS locations
- Controlling installed apps
- Accessing contacts and calendar
Another iPhone control app that is highly recommended by other users is called Bark. The application is moderately priced and offers you a free trial. It allows you to connect to more than 30 platforms to monitor your kid’s activities on social media and other apps. The popular features of Bark include:
- Content Monitoring
- Controlled screen time
- Website blocking
- Location sharing
Norton Family is an appropriate option if you are looking for an app precisely for web monitoring and filters. You can control unlimited devices, and it contains almost every parental feature that could assist you best in monitoring your kid’s android related activities.
The notable features of this iPhone and iOS parental control app are:
- Web filtering
- Location tracking
- Monitoring YouTube and Hulu
- Time scheduling
- School time
Our last but not the least pick in the best iPhone parental control app is FamilyTime. It has some brilliant features that ensure the safe usage of your child’s device. Let’s have a look at the attractive features of this application.
- Internet filter
- App blocker
- Limited screen time
- Family tracker and many more
Parental control of kids’ androids is appropriate when you feel your kids need your guidance or are not grown up enough to be exposed to specific content. You can choose the best iOS parental control app from the above list.