Background: You’ve established a passcode on your iPhone to secure the information stored on it. It should be simple and easy for you to remember and difficult for others to guess, just like any other password. Passcodes for iPhones are six digits long, and you’ll need one to utilize certain of the phone’s features.
What can you do if you can’t remember iPhone passcode? Maybe it’s an iPhone that hasn’t been used in a while, and you can’t remember the code. Maybe you shouldn’t have had that last shot of tequila last night because you can’t remember anything, even your phone code. This guide will help you.
Part 1: Use iCloud to Restore Your iPhone:
iCloud is the most effective answer to your locked iPhone problem. The most important applications created for iOS devices are, as usual, iCloud and iTunes. Although iTunes is a powerful tool for resolving the problem, iCloud also has a remedy.
You can access your iPhone without a password, thanks to iCloud. The only difference is that the technique is a little unusual and difficult! It simply exploits the Find My iPhone function to unlock the iPhone from a distance. The following is an explanation of how to unlock a locked iPhone without a password:
- To begin, turn on your computer.
- Now, from the top menu, select “All Devices.”
- After that, choose a device, in this example, your iPhone.
- Select “Erase” from the drop-down menu.
- If you use iCloud to complete this operation, it will delete all of the data on your iPhone and allow you to unlock it without a password.
Part 2: Use iTunes to Reset Your Password:
Here are the methods to restore your phone from a backup if you used iTunes to back it up.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer you’ll be using to back it up.
- Select the “Restore” button on the iTunes iPhone Management screen.
- You’ll be asked to sign in using your iTunes account credentials. Use the same account that you used when you first set up the iPhone. Then, to register your iPhone, follow the on-screen directions.
- Choose the backup that will be utilized for the restoration. Usually, just the most recent backup is accessible; however, choose the one you wish to use if there are multiple.
- After you choose a backup to utilize, iTunes restores your settings and data.
- Check your settings when the restoration is finished to ensure everything is set up the way you want. The last item to sync to your iPhone is music, which might take up to an hour depending on how much music you have stored on your iPhone.
Part 3: Unlock your iPhone with Tenorshare 4uKey:
Locked out of your iPhone because you forgot your passcode? Is your iPhone blocked because you typed the wrong password a few times? Learn how to use Tenorshare 4ukey to bypass iTunes and unlock your iPhone password. Now is the time to download and try it out.
Follow these steps to use Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock the iPhone,
4uKey by Tenorshare can remove any 4-digit, 6-digit, custom numeric code, or alphanumeric passcode, as
- Step 1: Get the software and install it.
To unlock the lock screen passcode, download and install 4uKey on your PC or Mac, then run the application and select “Start.”
- Step 2: Connect the iPhone to the computer.
When you connect the iPhone to the computer, the program will recognize it immediately. From the main menu, select “Next.”
If the device is not recognized, follow the instructions below to put it in “Recovery Mode” or “DFU Mode” so that it may be detected.
- Step 3: Save the Firmware Package to your computer.
You’ll now be prompted to download the most recent firmware package. To continue, select a save location and click “Download.”
- Step 4: Begin the process of unlocking your iPhone’s locked screen.
When the firmware has been downloaded to your computer, select “Start to Remove” to begin deleting the iPhone passcode.
You can reset your iPhone to factory settings, including passcode, Touch ID, and Face ID settings, once the passcode has been properly deleted. You can restore the iPhone from an iCloud/ iTunes backup if you have one.
Part 4: Using Recovery Mode to Erase the Data on Your iPhone:
To put your iPhone into Recovery Mode and delete all of its data, follow these steps:
- Switch off your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
- Hold down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time to do a hard reset on your phone.
- Hold the keys down until you get the “Connect to iTunes” screen.
- Choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen on your PC. This will wipe your phone clean of all data.
Unless you have a backup, you will have to set up your iPhone from scratch at this point. If you had a backup, you wouldn’t be utilizing Recovery Mode in the first place. You effectively have a brand new iPhone in your hands, which you may customize whatever you want.
All of your purchases from the app store and iTunes can be recovered. Depending on the number of apps you have installed and your Internet connection speed, this cantata might take along.
Thousands of people suffer this difficulty every year, but instead of taking their smartphones to the local Apple Store, they may utilize one of the ways listed above to solve the problem. Folks have been using the iCloud and iTunes programs to unlock iPhones for years. Still, you could also use the third-party tool Tenorshare 4uKey to reset your iPhone more successfully and quickly.