Quick Fixes to Yahoo ‘Unable to Load Emails’ Issue
Posted on November 20, 2019 | by Freddie George
Although Yahoo mail works as a very efficient email service, some of the issues are inescapable. One such issue is when you are trying to load the emails of your Yahoo account but are unable to do so. This can happen on any of the devices you use to login to your Yahoo accounts such as PC, Android, or Apple devices.
Here are some quick workarounds to fix the problem you are facing while loading Yahoo emails:
If the emails are not loading for your iOS device
- Check if the emails are loading outside the app by using the steps given below:
- Log into your system and open a web browser.
- Then log in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Check if the emails are loading or not.
- If Yes, then the issue is with the app and you can try fixing it by updating the app or uninstall and reinstall it on your Apple device.
If the emails are not loading for your Windows operating system
- First and foremost, make sure the internet you are connected to is providing sufficient signal strength.
- Clear the caches of your browser.
- Update the browser you use to login to Yahoo account.
- Restart your computer and retry to load the emails.
- Disable browser enhancements.
- Temporarily disable antivirus, antispyware, and firewall installed on your system
- See if the Yahoo service is working through another computer or mobile device.
- Reset your browser to default settings.
- Get the latest version of the Yahoo mail app from the Play Store.
- Sign out and sign in of the app
- On your mobile device go to the application.
- Click the profile icon image icon.
- Now tap sign out
- Go to the application.
- Click the profile icon image and tap Sign in.
- Click your Yahoo ID, and then click on next.
- Open your password and then tap Sign in
- Remove and Re-add the Yahoo account
Removing the account
- Go to the settings section of your android device.
- Press the option that says ‘Accounts & Sync.’
- After that, under the ‘Manage your Accounts’ tab, select the account you want to remove.
- Press the option ‘Remove Account’ and your account will be removed.
Re-adding the Yahoo account
- Open the Yahoo app and go to the settings section.
- Tap Accounts and press the ‘Add account’ option.
- Next, enter your full email address and password.
- Follow the instructions you see on the screen and after you have entered the correct information, your Yahoo account will get added to the Yahoo mail app.
All the above methods can be applied in order to fix the problem arising while loading Yahoo emails.
How to Compose or Send Email on Yahoo?
Cannot Send Email From Yahoo Mail
Why was Yahoo Together discontinued?
How much does Yahoo Mail Pro Cost?
Is Yahoo Small Business Free?