Nothing can be scarier than losing an important email when you need it the most. This has happened to most of the AT&T users and the worse is when they don’t know how to recover the deleted emails of their account.
AT&T is a well-known email service provider and those who already use an AT&T account must be aware of exclusive emailing features. Apart from that, AT&T also takes care of all your account related concerns and issues, hence if you were thinking that it is not possible to recover your deleted emails, you are not entirely right. There are certain situations in which it is possible to recover all the lost emails.
In this guide, we will talk about the AT&T missing emails recovery process, and other important information related to the same.
Before you jump on to the procedure to recover deleted emails of your AT&T account, first, look through your account carefully to confirm that certain emails are missing:
- Look for the required emails in Trash, and Spam folders.
- Also, go through the other folders of your email account one by one.
- Try to look for the missing email using the search box by entering the name of the email or a phrase related to it.
- Look for the email by entering the sender’s name and you will be able to see all the emails from that particular sender.
Steps to Restore Missing AT&T Emails
Once you are sure that the email is missing from your AT&T account, this is how you can retrieve lost email using the following recovery/restoration steps:
- Begin by signing into your AT&T email account by entering the username and the password.
- Once you are signed in, navigate to the “Missing emails support page”.
- In the next step, you will have to fill up a form with the correct required information and submit it.
- After that select the option “When did you first notice the messages were missing?” and enter the date when you realized that the email is missing.
- Explain your problem concisely in the next step and also mention that you inadvertently deleted the email and you didn’t want to.
- Once you have completed the form with the mandatory information, click on the “Submit” option.
- After a while, you will receive a reply from mail-support@Google.com to inform you if your emails have been successfully restored or not.
The recovery of your missing/deleted AT&T emails depends on the following points
- The emails lost in the past 7 days can be recovered only.
- Once you have submitted a restore request, it cannot be canceled.
- The emails that are recovered go into the same folder they were lying before deletion. So if you are not able to find the emails even after restoration, look in the trash folder.
- Make sure to back up all the important emails within 7 days as you cannot recover the emails that were lost long ago unless you have created a backup.
- In some of the cases, email restoration may not be possible.
Using the above information, you can easily recover your permanently deleted ATT emails. If you need any further help, you can also visit AT&T email support.
How to Add AT&T Email to Outlook?
Configure AT&T Email on iPhone
AT&T Email not Working on iPhone
Unable to Login AT&T Email Account
Restore Hacked AT&T Email Account