Network Solutions is a one-stop platform for all your online needs; be it social media, online advertising, website development, or optimization, Network Solutions is something that can get your business online within minutes. It lets you create a personalized business website along with a professional email address for the same. So if you have your idea ready along with your budget, Network Solutions will help you build the right website for your business.
Network Solutions not only lets you get a website for your business, but you can also avail of online marketing services to take your business to new heights.
In this guide, you will get every bit of information regarding the webmail and email login process of Network Solutions as that can be a bit confusing at times.
Network Solutions Webmail Login
Here’s how you can simply log in to your Network Solutions webmail account if you are an email account administrator:
- To begin with the Network Solution Webmail login process, head over to the Account Manager by clicking on this link- https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/index.jsp
- The login page will look something like in this image below; you have to enter the User ID and Password and finally click on ‘Login’.
- Now, the Account Manager of Network Solutions will launch where you have to click on ‘My Email’.
- Upon reaching the Email page, look for the email box under ‘Current Email boxes’ that you want to log in to and then click on the ‘Webmail Login’ button
- Now the webmail login page of networksolutions.com will appear where you have to enter your mailbox name and password to log in.
How to Set up an Email with Network Solutions?
The best part of having a Network Solution account is that you can also sign up for a professional email matching with your domain name. If you set up email with Network Solutions, you can access it anywhere and anytime to manage your business needs. Also, there are several packages to choose from as per the needs and budget of your business. This will give you a unique email address for your business that will be linked to your domain and ultimately this will build your brand and enhance its credibility.
You can choose from the email packages available at- https://www.networksolutions.com/email
Steps to Set up an Email with Network Solutions
- Choose your domain
- After registration, select out of the available email packages
- After you have purchased the email, set up the email box with the help of your domain.
How to Login to Network Solution Email?
If you have already set up your email, you can directly log in to Network Solutions Webmail Account Manager to manage it as explained above. Or you can simply go to https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/index.jsp and enter your User ID and Password and then from the drop-down menu for ‘Log in to:’ select ‘Manage my Email’.
How to Access Network Solutions Account on Phone?
Although there is no official webmail app provided by Network Solutions, you can use the in-built mail app of your Android device and using the correct settings, set up your email as follows:
- On your Android device, open the mail application and select ‘Add a new account’, and then tap ‘Other’.
- On the next screen, enter:
- Your Network Solutions Email Address
- Your Network Solutions Password
- Under the ‘Server Incoming Mail’, enter:
- Pop3 server: mail.domain .com
- Security Type: SSL
- Port: 995
- Under ‘Outgoing Mail Server’ type in the given details and tap ‘Login’:
- SMTP server: smtp.[domain].com
- Security type: SSL
- Port: 587
- Verification for sending email: Yes
- Username: email
- Password: your Network Solutions email password
- That was all; your Network Solutions account is now ready to use on your phone.
What If Network Solutions Webmail Login is Not Working?
This can also happen that even after several attempts you are not able to login to Network Solutions account; here are all the things you can try if network solutions webmail login is not working:
- Check if there is an issue with the server at Network Solutions- https://downdetector.com/status/network-solutions/
- You need to connect your PC or phone to a working internet to be able to log in to Network Solutions Webmail.
- Make sure you are entering the correct User ID and Password
Also, you need to enter the right email settings to sign into Network Solutions on your phone.