The modern-day world has seen some of the best inventions that come in handy for daily life chores. While people found it hard to store a couple of pictures on their devices, thanks to the advancement in the tech sector, now they can store as many pictures as they want without having to worry about the storage space.
iOS devices have always stayed ahead of the curve in every aspect of the game, be it user experience, interface, or system compatibility. The concept of storing photos on your device isn’t exactly new, yet some people still find it difficult to decide the course of action when they delete pictures from their iOS.
Follow this write up till the end to know how to recover deleted photos on iPhone with the help of the methods mentioned below;
Steps to Recover Photos from the Recently Deleted Folder
- Begin by opening the photos application on your device.
- From the list of options that are available on your screen, select the “recently deleted” option.
- In the next window, click on the “select” button that is present at the top right corner of your screen and choose the photos that you want to recover.
- For the next step, click on the “recover all” option from the lower end of your screen.
Steps to Recover Photos from an iTunes Backup
The iCloud storage has become pretty common for people to back up their files and restore them on their devices. Doing so is pretty simple, especially if you use iTunes.
- Start the proceedings by accessing the application of iTunes on your computer.
- From there, you will need to connect your device to the computer and click on the icon for your device that appears on the top left corner of your screen.
- In the next window, click on the “summary tab” option from the left side pane.
- Locate the backups section and select the option that says, “restore backup”.
- For the next step, select the backup that you want to restore on your device.
- As soon as the restore process is done, check to see if all of the photos have been recovered. Repeat the process with the use of an older backup file or the most recent backup file.
Steps to Recover Photos from iCloud Backup
- Before you begin, backup your device in case things go sideways. If you do not want the data, you can simply move to the current configuration.
- Once you are finished with the backup, move forward with the factory reset process and after that, simply reset the backup to a date that is old enough for you to include the photos that were long lost.
- For the next step, check after the photos have recovered to see whether all of the photos are there or not. If it is not the case, simply repeat the process and use an older backup file or simply return to the latest backup file.
Now that you know about some of the best ways to recover your photos from an iOS device, let us get to know about another method that comes off as the easiest way to recover photos from your iPhone and iPad.
The software of Tenorshare UltData for iOS is one of the best ways to recover your deleted photos from your device with relative ease. Some of the basic features that the software offers are mentioned below;
- To get back data from iCloud and iTunes backup
- To recover lost data in certain applications including Telegram, WhatsApp, WeChat, Tango, Kik, Viber, and Line among many others.
- To preview backup files before users can restore them
- To recover deleted or lost videos, messages, contacts, iMessage, call logs, notes, and other things.
- To get rid of various iOS issues such as the white apple logo, recovery mode, black screen, etc.
Steps to Recover Photos from an iPhone with the Use of Tenorshare UltData
- Begin by connecting your device.
- After doing the same, select the option that says “scan and search”.
- For the next step, you will need to preview and then recover the photos and data that you want.
Although there are plenty of other tools that can be of use, let us take a look at why one should choose Tenorshare UltData for recovery purposes.
Why Should You Opt for Tenorshare UltData?
If you are looking to recover data from your crashed phone. The tool offers high functionality. Users get the option of recovering data from crashed, smashed, broken, and jailbreak. One can also use the tool for Android devices.
In a nutshell, it is a great tool for anyone who is looking to recover data and media files from their broken or damaged devices.