|Did You Know?One out of every six employees in the U.S. gets their paycheck through ADPADP was ranked #239 in 2019’s Fortune 500 |
ADP, or ‘Automatic Data Processing’ is a well-known American provider of human resource (HR) software solutions and outsourced services in the world.
If you are into researching HR solutions for your business, you must have heard about ADP. Here in this guide, you are going to get all sorts of information related to ADP login if you are not sure where to or how to. All the info has been compiled from different official sources and presented here so that you do not have to go through the hassle of getting the right information regarding logging into your ADP account.
Steps to Log in to ADP on a Web Browser
- Head towards the official ADP website by clicking on this link- Payroll, HR and Tax Services | ADP Official Site
- Click on the ‘Login’ button given in the top-right corner of the screen.
- There you will see two tabs- Common Logins and All Logins; select the one that matches your requirements.
- Clicking on ‘Common Logins’ will display a lot of options to log in, including:
For Financial Advisors
- Similarly, clicking on ‘All Logins’ will give you some more options to log in, including:
Run Powered by ADP
Apart from this, you will find all the products of ADP listed from ‘A-Z’; click on the one you want to log in as an employee, administrator, or financial advisor.
How to Log in to ADP as an Employee?
To log in to ADP as an employee, follow the given instructions:
- Go to this link- https://www.adp.com/logins.aspx
- Upon scrolling down a bit, you will see the ‘For Employees’ section, where you will find a lot of options to log in to.
- For instance, if you want to log in to change your direct deposit, click on the (+) icon given for the ‘Change my Direct Deposit’ option.
- Then, you will see some options- ‘My ADP’, ‘ADP Workforce Now’, and ‘RUN Powered by ADP’; click on the ‘Employee Login’ button for the desired option.
- On the next page, enter your User ID and click on ‘Next’.
- After that, you will need to enter the password and click on ‘Sign in’ to successfully log in to your ADP account.
How to Login to ADP to access Payroll Services?
To log in to ADP to access their payroll services, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the official login page of ADP Payroll login- Payroll Services Made Easy
- Click on the ‘Login’ button in the top-right corner
- On the next page, you will find the ‘Run Payroll’ option that is available for ‘Administrators’ and ‘Accountants’. Click on the one you want to log in to.
- Under ‘Run Payroll’, you will get a lot of options to log in to including ADP Portal, RUN Powered by ADP, ADP Workforce Now, ADP TotalSource, and ADP Vantage HCM.
- Just select the desired option, enter your username and password, and you will be allowed to log in and access your ADP account.
How to Log in to ADP on Mobile?
You can also log in to your ADP account on a mobile device by following the steps listed below:
- Visit the link to download and install the ADP mobile app depending on the device you have:
For iPhone- ADP Mobile Solutions on the App Store
For Android- ADP Mobile Solutions – Apps on Google Play
- Once the app gets completely installed, open it, type in your User ID and Password and you will be allowed to sign in.
Need Help Logging into ADP?
Logging into ADP can be troublesome at times due to several technical glitches. Why worry, when the help is right here. So, I will start with the basic troubleshooting steps and will then move forward to advanced ones.
Basic Steps to Fix Login Issues with ADP
- Make sure you have entered the correct spelling of the password along with the spacing.
- Exit the browser and try to log in again to ADP.
- Clear the browser’s history, cache, & cookies, and then try to log in again. During your next attempt, you will need to receive the activation code, enter the same and answer your security questions as well.
- Make sure you are using a browser out of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
Forgot your Password?
If you have forgotten your ADP account password and that’s why you are not able to log in, here are some steps you need to follow to reset it and get back to your ADP account:
- Visit the ADP ‘Forgot Password’ link- https://netsecure.adp.com/ilink/pub/smsess/v3/forgot/theme.jsp?returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fportal.adp.com%2F
- Enter your first name, last name, and either your phone number or email address, and click ‘Next’ to get the instructions to reset your ADP account password.
- You might be required to answer a series of questions to be able to reset your password; once done with that, try to log in using your User ID and Password.
Forgot your User ID?
Another possible reason you are not able to log in is, you have forgotten your ADP User ID; here are some steps that will help you to recover your User ID:
- Visit the ADP ‘Forgot User ID link- https://netsecure.adp.com/ilink/pub/smsess/v3/forgot/theme.jsp?returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fportal.adp.com%2F
- Enter your first name, last name, and either your phone number or email address and click ‘Next’ to get the instructions to recover your ADP User ID.
- You will have to answer a series of questions and then your User ID will be displayed; thereafter, you can easily log in to your ADP account.
Note- For more help and login support, you can visit this link: Welcome to the ADP® Portal.
Note- If you have made 3 unsuccessful login attempts, you will be locked out of your ADP account, in that case, you will be required to contact your company administrator for help.