When you switch from Android to iPhone, it may become a hassle to transfer the entire data especially the Whatsapp messages that are really important. Some of the users may even feel confused about if it is really possible to transfer all your Whatsapp messages from Android device to iPhone. Yes, it is only if you have knowledge about the right process.
You can even use Whatsapp Web on PC but if you don’t have a PC or a laptop, still you can transfer the messages easily by undertaking two to three simple methods that have been explained in this guide below.
Let’s begin with the methods.
#1: Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone without PC – via Email Chats
- Step 1: On your Android devices, open whatsApp. Go to Settings — > Chat Settings and pick Chat Account.
- Step 2:Now pick the one account you wish to submit. You will get a pop-up alert-“Media attachment will generate a larger email address You can pick either option by pressing “With media” or “Without media.”
- Step 3: Type your email address next, and click on “Back.”
- Step 4: Sign into your iPhone email account after sending the text and it will display the WhatsApp messages.
#2 : Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via Backup
- Step 1: Backup your Android mobile phone’s WhatsApp messages: go to “Set > Chats > Backup” and press on the “Backup” icon.
- Step 2: Uninstall WhatsApp from your mobile.
- Step 3: Open WhatsApp, and sign in to your iPhone’s WhatsApp account.
- Step 4: A pop-up window will show that “Error Backup Found” is available, press “Restore”, Your messages on the Android WhatsApp will be redirected to your iPhone.
#3: Transfer Data through Itunes
Here are the steps I followed to transfer WhatsApp messages to my iPhone:
- Step 1: On your phone, open WhatsApp, go to Settings > Chats > Message Backup, then press the Backup button to back up all your chats. Now it requires your Android app to have the USB debugging feature.
- Step 2: Connect to your Mobile phone account, and then go to drive.google.com. Now go to Settings > Apps Control > WhatsApp Messenger
Link your Android smartphone to your monitor and follow all instructions on the screen until your Android mobile is approved and your WhatsApp chats are shown.
- Step 3: To back up your WhatsApp messages to your computer account, press the ‘Delete Messages’ button.
- Step 4: Now, connect your iPhone to your laptop through a USB cable. Just make sure you tested your WhatsApp phone number on your iPhone before mounting your iPhone to your device.
- Step 5: If the app isn’t finding your iPhone, backup the iPhone with iTunes. Lastly, pick the directory and restore messages from the folder to your iPhone.
- Step 6: Since you have all your chats saved to your ipad, you need to back up all your chats and then delete the latest WhatsApp Messenger from your ipad. Check the ‘App Shop’ program again, scan your phone number, and recover all chats from the last backup you’ve made.
#4: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via AnyTrans
For all situations AnyTrans is your complete content manager. Whether you’re running content on iPhone, Android devices or cloud drives, the best solution is always right at your fingertips. Your phone is crowded with songs, photos , videos and more. You ‘re never going to want to mess those files up. So the app lets you easily manage them and safeguard valuable photos with a backup, or cover private images to prevent privacy leaks.
- Quick and Efficient
It is a very effective and quick way of sending data from one location to another.
- Online HEIC Converter
You can move HEIC images to other locations by using AnyTrans while you can access them on your computer.
- Phone Switcher
AnyTrans can do so without having to worry, because you’ve just got a new iPhone and want to move all the data and information from the previous phone into the current one.
- Media Downloader
If you’re the one who loves to watch videos or listen to songs online, you’ll love this unique iOS feature for AnyTrans.
AnyTrans can easily let you transfer whatsapp messages from android to iPhone.
- Step 1: Please ensure that when you connect your Android device to a computer using a USB cable, you have activated a USB debugging feature on your Android device. By default Android & iOS users can be automatically recognized by AnyTrans. If your Android and iOS app isn’t connected to a computer or your iOS system isn’t recognized,
- Step 2: Now click on the Social Messages Manager – WhatsApp – Ios to iPhone Then back up WhatsApp chats to your Android device and then make some settings to your Android device. The interface below will appear after you click the Social Messages Manager option. Please click WhatsApp-Android to iPhone to move whatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
- Step 3: After your source computer and target system range, please open WhatsApp on your Android device – tap Settings – Talk Backup to back up whatsApp messages on your Android device. Pick Never Backup to Google Drive, too.
- Step 4: After pressing the button, a message will appear asking you to uninstall the official version of WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and reinstall the enhanced edition of WhatsApp on it.
- Step 5: Go to Settings after pressing the button, then Device Details. Go to WhatsApp, select permissions, and then press Security to enable WhatsApp to access telephone details.
- Step 6: Upon enabling WhatsApp’s enhanced version on your Android smartphone, please log in to your account and restore the backup.
- Step 7: If you click the next button, AnyTrans will forward WhatsApp messages to your iPhone from your Android device. WhatsApp Messages time to transfer varies depending on the number of messages.
- Step 8: Once the transition phase is complete, you can see the Restore feature. Press the icon or press on it to head back to your home screen.
This is all about how WhatsApp data can be moved to a new iPhone and an existing iPhone. AnyTrans for iOS can also help you handle your iPhone data in a secure and simple manner