Did you forget your Google account password and are now unable to bypass the account? That’s because of the Samsung FRP lock that comes into effect after you perform a factory reset on your phone. You might be unable to access your phone if you have bought a used mobile with an FRP lock and don’t know the previous owner’s Google account password. Now, if you are wondering how to bypass Google account verification after reset if I don’t remember the password, the good news is that it is possible.
Many solutions allow you to either remove your Google account or bypass Samsung FRP lock after a factory reset. So, read below in which situations you’ll find yourself unable to access your Samsung phone and the methods to get out of these situations.
Part 1: What Should I Do to Access Google Account if We Can’t Remember the Name and Password?
For Samsung FRP bypass, you’ll need to verify your Samsung Google account. Otherwise, you won’t be able to regain access to your Samsung phone. There are three situations in which you’ll find yourself locked out of your Samsung phone. Check out which case matches your circumstances.
First, You Know the Google Username but Don’t Remember the Password
You may have bought a new Samsung phone and created a Google account for the first time on the phone. If you remember its username but have forgotten its password, you can reset it on your phone or on Google official page.
However, it will take 24 hours for your new Google account password to sync with your Samsung phone. Try to login into your phone after 24 hours of resetting the password.
Second, You Don’t Remember Your Google Account, but You Have Multiple Google Accounts
You may be using multiple Google accounts on your Samsung phone but don’t remember which one you created for the first time. If that’s the case, log in to the Google accounts one by one whose username and password you remember to check all devices registered to these accounts.
If you do not find your inaccessible Samsung phone listed among registered devices, this means it is registered to another account. Probably the Google account whose username and password you don’t remember.
Third, You neither Remember Your Google Account nor Have Multiple Google Accounts
In the third situation, you may neither have multiple Google accounts nor remember the username and password for the account you created for the first time. If that’s the case, you won’t be able to do a Samsung FRP bypass and regain access to your phone. So, how to bypass Google account verification after reset Samsung phone?
Whether Google Account Verification Can Be Removed or Not After Reset?
FRP lock is short for Factory Reset Protection and is automatically activated whenever you register your phone to a Google account. Once you create a Google account on your phone and later on perform a factory reset, you’ll be requested to login into that Google account.
If you cannot log in, you won’t bypass Google verification after a factory reset and will be locked out of using your Samsung phone. However, you can remove the verification and bypass the Google account to access your phone. There are many ways to do that, so keep reading to know.
Part 2: How to Bypass Google Verification After Reset on Samsung
If you want to know how to bypass your Google account after a factory reset, here are the top three methods that you can use for Samsung FRP Bypass:
Method 1: Bypass Google Account on Samsung Without Password
The best way you can bypass a Google account without limitations after a factory reset is through Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. You won’t require any extra tools to use this software, and neither it has complicated instructions to bypass the FRP lock. In fact, it is free to use on all Android versions from 6.0 and later and can get rid of the FRP lock in just five simple steps.
Here’s how to bypass Google account verification after reset using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
- Download and install 4uKey for Android on your PC and connect your Samsung phone to your computer. Launch the 4uKey for Android on your PC and select “Remove Google lock (FRP).”
- Next, select the OS version of your Samsung phone.
- Hit “Start” on the confirmation window that pops up to send a notification to your phone.
- Wait for your phone to receive the notification. Further on, choose “View” and open a browser to set the PIN code.
- Restart your phone. The Google verification interface won’t appear now.
Method 2: Unlock Samsung Google Account Using Google Keyboard
Google Keyboard offers a great way to bypass Google verification after a factory reset. But using Google Keyboard fails to bypass the Samsung Google account if your Android version is above 6.
So, if you own a Samsung phone that uses Android 6 or earlier, follows the steps below to skip the FRP lock:
- First, factory reset your phone, connect it to your internet and select a language.
- Next, you’ll see the Google verification interface and the Google Keyboard appear on your phone screen.
- Press and hold the “@” key until “Settings” pops up.
- Choose “Google Keyboard Settings.”
- Press the three dots icon in the top-right corner and select “Help & Feedback.”
- From the Help page, choose “Use Google Keyboard.”
- Tap and hold on to the screen to select any text and choose “Websearch” from the top-right corner.
- Type “Settings” in the search window that will appear.
- Select “About phone” from the bottom of the “Settings” menu.
- Choose “Software Information” and then “Build Number.”
- Click seven times on the “Build Number” to activate the “Developer Mode.”
- Return to the Settings menu and choose the “Developer options” you’ve set.
- Select “OEM Unlocking” and double-click on “Back.”
- Restart your Samsung phone and connect to WiFi again.
- You’ll be asked to make a new Google account. Create one and regain access to your phone.
Method 3: Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Phones Without PC
If you can’t find any Google Keyboard on your Samsung phone, and your PC is too far to use, there is another way to bypass a Google account without a PC. Use FRP Bypass APK to unlock your Samsung phone. You can use it on all phones that run on Android versions 5 to 12. Since it’s an open-source file, it would bring viruses or malware. Here’s how to bypass your Google account after a factory reset:
- Use Chrome Browser to download FRP Bypass APK on your phone.
- Install and open FRP Bypass APK on your phone.
- In the top right corner, press the three dots.
- Choose “Browser Sign-in.”
- Login with any Google account username or password you remember or are currently using.
- Restart your Samsung phone and set up the initial steps.
- Your phone will be added to the Google account, bypassing the FRP lock.
Part 3: Conclusion
Every time you perform a factory reset on your Samsung phone, you’ll be asked to verify your Google credentials due to the FRP lock. But if you’ve forgotten your synced Google account password, there are a variety of tools we have mentioned above that can help. Hopefully, if you want to say goodbye to bypassing Samsung Google account verification without complicated methods. However, the most efficient and hassle-free method is to use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. It comes without limitations and can safely remove the FRP lock to bypass Google verification. Moreover, it is compatible with nearly all Android versions.