CyberGhost VPN is compatible with Android OS version 5 and above. So, without worrying about the compatibility issue, you can just use these below-given steps to download and install the CyberGhost VPN app on your android device—
- On your Android, open the Google Play Store app.
- There, use the search feature to find the CyberGhost VPN app and open the CyberGhost VPN app page on the next page.
- From it, tap on the ‘Install’ button to start the installation process that will be completed in a couple of seconds.
However, note that downloading and installing the CyberGhost VPN software on your Android is just the first step you’ve executed. Yes, in order to enjoy all its benefits and its complete protection, you need to further follow this proper installation process—
- Once the installation process of CyberGhost VPN app completes, tap on ‘Open.’
- Next, you can choose ‘Agree & Continue’ if you give consent to your data being shared. Or, else you can simply select ‘I want to opt out’ if you prefer to disagree!
- After that, you’ll reach the next page and there, you can tap on ‘Sign up for a free-trial’ option to create an account on CyberGhost VPN app. However, if you already have the subscription then, simply log in using the associated login credentials of your CyberGhost VPN account.
- Now, as you logged in to your account, tap on the ‘Power Connect’ button that based on your current location will instantly connect your Android device to the Best Server available.
- Last but not least, when you connect to a VPN server for the first time, you’ve to accept the connection request by tapping on the ‘OK’ button in the pop-up window. This is simply to allow the CyberGhost application to manage the VPN tunnel for securing your Android device fully.