Now, that you’re ready to enjoy this one of the best VPN software on your respective Android device from the following series—
- Samsung series: Galaxy, J, Note
- Huawei Series: Ascend P, Mate, D, G, Q, W, X, Y, GX, Nova
- Google Nexus Series
- HTC Series: U, S, T, P, X, Bolt, Brew MP, 7&8
- Series of Sony Xperia
- Pixel Series
- LG Smartphone Series
- Android One Moto X4 and all other Android phones.
Let’s learn how you can protect your Android device online with an encrypted and hidden IP address by downloading, installing and setting up this app on the same—
- First, purchase the Private VPN service plan that best suits your needs. To get started with the same, head over to the Private VPN website. There, on its home page, scroll down to select your most preferable subscription plan.
[Note: Although all Private VPN plans include 24/7 customer support, and high-speed unlimited bandwidth, its one-year plan offers the best value for money. So, you can consider purchasing the same, if you want.]
- Next, there only you’ve to create a Private VPN account via using your email address and a preferred password.
- Now, download the Private VPN app on your Android from Google Play Store.
- Alternatively, you can also download the Private VPN app from this direct link.
- Before you begin further, allow app installation from “Unknown Sources” via— Settings > Security > Device Management >Turn on “Install Unknown Sources and Allow from this source.”
- After that, follow the installation instructions as prompted on the screen.
- Now, once you’re done installing the app on your android, log-in to the same with your email address and your Private VPN account’s password.
- In doing so, a list of countries will open in front of you and out of all, select a country to connect it to one of its server locations.
- In the end, just select the ‘Connect’ button in front of the country whose server you’ve decided to connect in order to start using privately, securely and anonymously, your Internet on Android.