Forwarding your email from your AOL email account to a RR email address may seem simple, but the process is not as simple as it looks. AOL does not give users the option to forward their email, and RR does not allow users to fetch emails from a POP3 server. However, it is possible to forward AOL email to RR using a simple solution.
- Go to Gmail.com and create a new Gmail account. You will use this account to retrieve the email from AOL and forward it to your RR email account. Log in to your Gmail account after you’ve created it.
- Click on “Settings” in the upper right corner of the screen and select the Accounts tab.
- Click “Add an email account you own.”
- Enter your AOL login email address and click “Next Step”.
- Enter your AOL password. Gmail will automatically fill in the settings from POP3 to AOL. Click on “Add Account” and your Gmail will be set to automatically fetch your AOL email.
- Click on the tab marked “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
- Click on the second button in the forwarding section and enter your RR email login address in the text box. Click on the drop-down menu to choose whether you want to save a copy of each email.
- Select “Save changes” at the bottom of the Settings screen. Your AOL email will now be sent to your RR email account.