Do you want your Facebook business post to gather maximum likes? Is your Facebook post yearning for a large audience to win likes and views? Well, once you are strategic with your post ideas, it is possible to reach the zenith of influence on social media platforms, and this article focuses on Facebook.
Yes, not just the quality of your content but the right divine timing can set your Facebook post to gather maximum views. Let’s find out the answer to “when is the best time to post on Facebook?” and also visit those social media tools that can assist people with the right schedule and ideas.
- Does the Best Time to Post on Facebook Exist?
- Research Regarding “When is the Best Time to Post on Facebook?”
- Is Sunday the Best Time to Post on Facebook for Likes?
- Best Time to Post on Facebook on Weekdays
- What are the Best Times to Post on Facebook in a Day?
- Pre-Build Strategy to Gather More Audiences on Facebook Through Insights
- What’s the Best Time to Post on Facebook For Various Businesses?
- Facebook Insights to Help You Find the Best Time to Post
Does the Best Time to Post on Facebook Exist?
Everyone on the social media platform has their own way of attracting an audience, these tactics work only if they are highly strategic. If you have the answer to “when is the best time to post on Facebook?” you can collect the maximum audience you want.
Yes, as per various research and data, Facebook does have its best time to post, one where a maximum of your post influence can spread. Posting at the right time can help you get engagement with your audience, which can further help you collect the views and comments that can work as positive feedback. It is as simple as finding someone on Facebook.
Research Regarding “When is the Best Time to Post on Facebook?”
There is numerous research on the internet that is helping people gather an audience in a small period of time, and some of them will be shared in the points ahead. A perfect time to post can turn your Facebook business into a popular option in the Facebook marketplace to a local audience.
- People spend at least 33 minutes of their time on Facebook in a day.
- 49% of Facebook users visit the platform multiple times daily.
- If your audience is global, try to post on different timing patterns to collect a variety of followers.
- Majorly, you won’t get the audience scrolls for your business post on weekdays or weekends, and even if you want to, try to make the content playful around the holiday or cultural moments.
- To boost engagement on non-peak days, you can stress your writing techniques to flatter your Facebook fans online.
Apparently, we got to know about various suitable timings through multiple research, but do we have an answer to, “Is Sunday a suitable day for scheduling our business post?” Let’s find out.
Is Sunday The Best Time to Post on Facebook for Likes?
Were you considering Sunday as the best time to post on Facebook? You might be making a big mistake because, as per research after evaluating the success of various posts, Sunday has been called the least engaging. Especially the time between 8 pm to midnight is not a suitable time for audience engagement.
Well, if you still have metrics and algorithms that prove your audience exists at this very time of the day, try to make your content a little jolly, holiday/culturally engaging, as the day offers the same vibe.
Best Time to Post on Facebook on Weekdays
Let’s find the various different timing, according to research and survey, that so-called to be the best time to post on Facebook on Weekdays.
- Monday: 6 am to 4 pm EST, specifically on 9 am, 11 am, and 3 pm. The time between 9 pm to midnight is not suitable for posting any content.
- Tuesday: 7 am to 4 pm EST is the best time to post on Facebook. The least engaging time is 9 pm to midnight. 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 3:00 PM are the three specifically best times.
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 4:00 PM are the best four times. 7 am to 4 pm is also the apt time for maximum likes on Facebook. The best time to not post business content on this day is 8 pm and 1 pm.
- Thursday: The best time to post on Facebook on Thursday is 6 am to 4 pm EST. The specific best timings are 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 4:00 PM.
- Friday: Best times for posting on Facebook on Friday are 7 am to 4 pm, specifically at 1:00 AM, 4:00 PM, and 6:00 PM. The time between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. It is not suitable for gaining more likes.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. or from 10 to 3 p.m. EST is the best time for Saturday Facebook posting, and avoid posting between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m.
What are the Best Times to Post on Facebook in a Day?
Various studies on the query “what is the good time to post on Facebook?” have been done, and here are the results.
- The best day to post Facebook business content to tempt the audience is Wednesday from 11 am to 1 pm.
- The lowest engagement for any Facebook post is around early mornings and evenings, before 7 am and after 5 pm every day.
- As discussed earlier, Sunday is the least audience engagement day to look for posting any content and gain any views or comments. Even if you are planning to post, times between 11 am to 4 pm are the aptest.
- The content gets the most consistent engagement on the timings between 9 am to 3 pm.
Pre-Build Strategy to Gather More Audiences on Facebook Through Insights
Now, let’s learn some pre-build strategies that one can build from their Facebook insights to know “what are the best times to post on Facebook?”. Follow them if you find them interesting and useful for your efficient performance on the Facebook platform.
- Analyze Past Performance: To work on your future business post’s best performance, you need to work on the past growth metrics of your post. Scale your last posts, ones that have gathered many views or likes, and compare them with the timings of the post that has hardly worked. Find the timing that was helping you in providing the maximized views. Therefore you can easily gather an audience through the insights of your own past performance.
- Test Timings For Exposure: You can actually find that apt time for your best exposure to your audience by testing your content. Post your content at different times; meanwhile, make sure you are posting the same type of content. Just try to make changes to the patterns in which similar posts can be displayed in different manners.
You really won’t get the specific time of your best exposure, but you may begin to watch some general trends. You can really work on those narrower limits and get some posts time strategy ideas.
- Ask Audience: Asking your audience means knowing your insights and attracting them towards your goals by presenting yourself to them through live events. You can offer them some gifts or prizes or join the event. Meanwhile, the live event can become a wonderful journey where the audience can really question you and know your ideas and goals.
You can share your new launches or next post ideas with various interesting riddles or exciting tempting hints. This may engage you and your audience in a beautiful bond. You may also ask them the timings when the next live event can be held.
- Try Social Media Management Tools: One can also allow the AI tools to work for them and find the right tactics with a strategic tally to the best timing to post your content. They are designed to increase your audience reach and spread your brand by increasing engagement and driving traffic.
Many of the assisting social media tools provide you with the details regarding the demographics of your audience, and by scanning the data it finds the correct best time to post on Facebook for you.
- Be Consistent: Once you are aware of the general timing that is working for your business page, try to be consistent with it. Consistency is going to be the real key, to connecting you strongly with your audience. In the same way, you expect the audience to watch your content, and the audience, too, waits for the different interesting stuff from you.
Make sure you engage them with different ways of content posting, like reels, and videos too. It is mostly noticed that an average Facebook business page posts 1.68 times per day.
What’s the Best Time to Post on Facebook For Various Businesses?
Yes, you heard it right, there are several best-suggested timings for various businesses. Let’s have a ramble towards those posting times for different sectors.
- Media Brands: Well, media brands are found to coincide their post timing with the various TV news, so the best pre-considered times for media companies on Facebook are Tuesday at 5 pm, and Friday from 8-9 am. The other speculated times are Wednesday from 8 to 9 am, and 5 pm, and Thursday at 5 pm.
- Healthcare Brands: the right time to post for healthcare brands is usually the morning timings. 6–7 am, 9 am, or 11 am-noon are the best times on Facebook to post for healthcare brands.
- Educational Brands: The peak hours or times for educational brands to get more audience are 8 am, noon, and 3 pm. The best times to post could also be Wednesday at 9 am and Saturday at 5 pm, and on any usual days, it could be 9 am to 3 pm.
- Technological Brands: The successful research analysis has found that the best time to post on Facebook is 9 am, 3 pm, or 5 pm. The best time for tech companies is 10 am on Wednesday or between 9 am to noon.
- B2C Brands: Best time to post for B2C businesses is between 9–10 am, 11 am–12 noon, and 4–5 pm, on Wednesday it’s 1 pm, and on Friday it’s 11 am. The high-time engagement time is Wednesday from 1 to 3 p.m., Friday from 10 to 11 am, and Thursday at 5 pm. The most consistent engagement on weekdays is found to be between 10 am to 5 pm.
- B2B Brands: According to various research, the best time to post on Facebook for B2B brands is 9 am or 3–4 pm.
After knowing the best timings for various business types to post on Facebook, let’s visit some social media marketing platforms in the article ahead to help us in posting at the best time.
Facebook Insights to Help You Find the Best Time to Post
Facebook provides its users insight into the viewer’s engagement and overall performance of the various posts. You can find a whole data chart that can help determine and scale a suitable time for your next business post. You can be strategic with your next Facebook post, so let’s dig and get brief on Facebook insights and more.
- Facebook Page Insight: On the left side of your Facebook page, among various options, you may find “Insight”. After clicking on the manage page section, you can explore your audience. You can learn when your audience is online, or graphs and charts on your 5 recent posts. It is similar to watching “who is following you on Facebook?”
You can track the reach and engagement of your various post from this option, and discover the best time that may suit your next post.
Facebook tracks your reach and engagement through likes, shares, and comment options. In the “published” column, one can calculate “What is the best time to engage with the audience?”.
On the insights, you can click on the Post option and grab the engagement your various post has earned till now.
- Audience Information: On the left side of your Facebook page, you can find the “audience” option, which helps you find the tally on the type of audience that you have. For example, the ratio of women and men viewing your post can be determined through it.
- Like, Reach, and Page Views: One can gather a little insight into the best time to post on Facebook for business posts by watching the likes reach, and views. Experiment with the time and note your progress with the reach, likes, and views. This will not only grab you an audience with experiment but will drive you close to your followers.
Fixes for Instagram Reels not working
Fix the “Instagram not sending code” issue and untangle the reason behind it
Ans: 8 pm to midnight on Sunday is considered the unsuitable time to post on Facebook.
Ans: The best day to post on Facebook is Wednesday, and the timing is 11 am and 1 pm for maximum exposure.
Ans: The best time in the day is 9:00 AM, 7:00 AM, or 10:00 AM.