AOL is one top-notch email service that gives you a personalized mail experience and lets you connect with your family, friends, and colleagues. AOL.com even lets you search for things on the internet and offer you information about the latest happenings in news, entertainment, finance, lifestyle, video, games, and much more.
Features of AOL Mail
- Email attachment limit- 25 MB.
- It supports POP3, SMTP, and IMAP protocols.
- Max. Mailbox size- 250 GB including the attachments.
- You can link it to other email accounts such as Gmail and Hotmail.
- Email un-send feature
- Virus protection and much more.
After knowing all the notable features, if you have already created an AOL account for free, you can further know about how to login to your account without facing any glitches.
Login Process for AOL Mail Account
Follow the step-by-step directions for a successful login attempt into AOL account:
- Open a browser and enter aol.com in the URL to go to the official website of AOL.
- Once you are on the home page of AOL, click on the Login/Join button given in the top-right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, enter your username, email address, or mobile number using which you have created the account and press ‘Next’. You can even sign in using your Google, Facebook or Yahoo Id.
- Next, enter the password and click on ‘Next’ to get signed in to your account.
This is how you can simply log in to your AOL account without much problem. But that is not the case every time as you may encounter several technical glitches while attempting to login. There can be several AOL login problems that may occur from time to time such as authentication error, login site isn’t working, difficulty in loading AOL mail, and many more. AOL email issues are nothing new and it is common to face errors while using a technical service.
AOL Email Stopped Working on Outlook
Can’t Open Attachments on AOL?
Fix AOL Mail Attachment Problems