AT&T mail or SBCGlobal mail is a renowned mail service due to its flexibility and reliability. You can easily set up this mail on any smart device whether it is a smartphone, tablet, or laptop. People in the U.S mostly prefer this mail due to the abundance of features and functions. However, occasionally you may find a problem with the email like phishing or promotional emails continuously receiving in the inbox folder. If you want to get rid of these emails, then follow the steps discussed on the page.
If you are facing the same problem with your SBCGlobal email account, then need not worry, just follow the steps and troubleshoot the problem on your own. You can easily block unwanted mails from receiving in the inbox by applying simple steps. If you find any problem, thereafter you can reconfigure it from scratch.
Block Email Address:
If you are getting unnecessary emails from a particular email address or address of the particular company, then follow the below-mentioned steps to block it.
- Login to the mail account and click on the ‘Gear icon’.
- From here over to ‘Settings’ and click on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Blocked email addresses’ option.
- Enter the email address in the blocked email addresses list. You can use the on-screen keyboard or physical keyboard to enter an email address.
- After this, you will no longer receive any email from the blocked email address. If you want to unblock it in the future, then delete it from the list.
Unblocking Blocked Addresses:
If you want to unblock any address in the near future, then it can be easily done through the steps mentioned here:
- Go to the ‘Banned’ addresses page.
- An open list of email addresses that are blocked.
- Click to highlight the address.
- Tap ‘Remove’ to delete the address from the blocked list. The emails will start receiving in the inbox folder. You can even compose a new mail and send it to the recently unblocked address.
More information: Apart from the above-mentioned steps, there are some additional steps that you can implement on the SBCGlobal email account.
- When you unblock any email address from the SBCGlobal email account, the messages received from the blocked email address will be deleted automatically by the server. You can’t retrieve emails from blocked email addresses.
- All the mailbox folders like trash, inbox, and spam will remain empty when you block unwanted email addresses. You will receive a limited number of messages daily.
- If you find that after blocking the mail address, you are still receiving the messages from the same email address, then it means your account is either hacked or compromised by someone. If you find the following symptoms on your account, then it means the account is being hacked by someone.
- Unknown messages from the unknown person.
- No new emails receiving in the inbox of your account.
- Login problem.