As we know that FB doesn’t offer live person support through phone, and thus the only option to get in touch with FB help center is; emails. Now the question is “how do I email Facebook with a problem” or “does FB have an email support facility”. Well, Yes! FB offers support through emails, but all you need is to perform a series of steps to reach the FB support department. So, go through the steps given below and report a problem to Facebook:
How to Email Facebook?
First, go to the Facebook log-in page and click “Account” from the top-right corner of the screen and a drop-down list will open for you.
Choose the “Help Center” option from the list. And, type a question that matches the problem you are facing with your FB account, in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” field.
On the next screen, look for the result that can answer your query or question. If there is no solution is available for you, type “contact Facebook” using the search bar placed at the top of the screen. You will get a list of contact options.
Again select a question that matches your problem and then thoroughly read the piece of information provided by Facebook, for your respective issue. Then click the “Contact” or “Here” link to proceed.
Now, fill the form you get, and hit the Submit form. Make sure to add the correct and active email address in the respective field. The team of FB will contact you with the same email address you have entered in the form.
List of FB Email Addresses:
In case you are looking for a complete list of Facebook complaint/support email address available to reach Fb for different product-help and support, we have jotted down all the currently working email address that can help you reach a particular FB help team:
- Financial issues (problems, refund/repayment of Facebook credit): [email protected]
- Stand for Press service / Facebook PR: [email protected]
- for problems related to advertising: [email protected]
- Problems related to intellectual property: [email protected]
- for the legal department: [email protected] et [email protected]
- to ask for your personal data: [email protected]
- if you are a designer/artist/illustrator and want to show your creations for the stickers marketplace and Facebook messenger chat: [email protected]
This is how you can reach or complain to Facebook, but you may have to wait for hours to get a revert for your complaint. So, keep the patience to get support from the Facebook team.
How to Create a new FB Account?
How to Restore Disabled Facebook Account?
Facebook Account is Not Working Today
Facebook Marketing Tips for Business