Imagine finding out an interesting video while scrolling through the Twitter world, and you decide to show it to your friends. But when you try to find it, it is not there. That must be an awkward and annoying situation to be in, right?
And if you don’t want to end up like that and want to know how to download videos from Twitter, we are here to the rescue.
Just figured out how to download videos from twitter. pic.twitter.com/9BSjgZIOI1— Wyatt Bearp Jr. (@WBearpJr) February 3, 2023
In this article, we are going to discuss how to download videos from Twitter and explain the methods for saving Twitter videos for different devices as well.
Can You Save Videos from Twitter?
Yes, there are some steps using which you will be able to save and download videos from Twitter. While other social media platforms like TikTok and Facebook have made it easy for users to download videos with just one tap, the same isn’t the case with Twitter – not as of now, at least.
So if you are also one of the users who want to know how to save Twitter videos, keep reading, and you can find the methods in different sections for the devices in the article.
How to Save Videos from Twitter on Desktop?
To know how to save Twitter videos from Twitter on your desktop, follow the steps given below:
- Open Twitter and login to your Twitter account.
- Then go to the video that you want to download.
- Now right-click on the video and select Copy video address to copy the link.
- After that, go to the Twitter Video Downloader website.
- Now paste the copied link in the bar given right in the middle of the page and hit Download.
- Then you will be asked to select from several options for quality to download the video.
- Once you have decided which one to choose, tap on Download Video next to the resolution you want to go with.
Using the steps given above, you will be able to download videos from Twitter on your desktop. If you are an iPhone user, the steps to download Twitter videos on your iPhone are in the next section.
How to Save Videos from Twitter on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user, Twitter won’t have it easy on you either when it’s the case to save Twitter videos to the camera roll. So if you want to save that video that you liked on Twitter, the steps to download it to your device are given below:
- Open the Twitter app and head over to the video that you want to download.
- Copy its link by tapping on the share button and selecting Copy link to Tweet.
- Now open Safari, and go to the Twitter Video Downloader website.
- Paste the copied link in the bar given on the website and tap on Download.
- Now you will be asked to select a resolution in which you want to download the video and press Download next to it. After that, the video will start getting downloaded.
- Once it is completed, you can go to your gallery and find it there.
Now you know how to save Twitter videos to camera roll. If you are an Android user and want to save videos from Twitter, there are steps for that too. They are given in the given section below.
How to Save Videos from Twitter on Android?
Compared to the steps for downloading videos from Twitter on a desktop, the method of saving videos from Twitter for android can be a task. But even though, in comparison, it is a bit stretched, it can still get done quickly too.
For saving videos from Twitter on Android, there are some simple steps that you need to follow. They are as given below:
- Head over to Play Store and, install the app, Download Twitter Videos.
- Open the Twitter app and, go to the video that you want to download and, click on the Share icon, select the option of Copy link to Tweet.
- After that, head back to the Download Twitter Videos app and paste the link in the given bar. Hit Download, and your Twitter video will now get successfully saved on your Android.
By following these steps, you can easily save Twitter videos to your Android. Interestingly, you can also look for old tweets on Twitter.
If you are a Mac user, you can download and save Twitter videos on it using the steps given in the next section.
How to Save Videos from Twitter on Mac?
Just like the rest of the devices, you can easily download and save videos from Twitter on your Mac as well. Here are the steps for it:
- Open the Twitter app or go to Twitter on the browser.
- Now head over to the video that you want to download and save. Right-click on it and click on Copy link address.
- After that, head over to the Save Tweet Vid website.
- Paste the copied link and click on Download.
- As shown below, you will be asked to select a quality to download the video, choose any and click Download.
Using the steps given above, you will be able to download videos from Twitter on your Mac.
Well, just because there are a lot of interesting videos on TikTok and Instagram, it doesn’t mean there won’t be any on Twitter. While scrolling through Twitter land, if you come across any video that you find intriguing enough and want to save it to your device, this article will help you out.
For different devices, the steps are explained in a detailed manner, and with their help, you will hopefully be able to find out ‘how to download videos from Twitter?’.