Sears Credit Card offered by Citibank Online is one of the most popular credit card services in the USA. This credit card offers you all the facilities of shopping, saving, making payments, checking your past statements and balances, and other activities that a credit card is supposed to do.
Citibank Online has made it easy to manage all your Sears credit card transactions online with the help of the online payment portal.
So, if you have got a Sears credit card, you must be aware of how useful it is. However, if you don’t know how to manage your credit card online, you may not be able to manage the credit card properly. Hence, if you have a Sears credit card account and want to know how to login to it, this guide is going to help you out with that.
Requirements to Log in to Sears Credit Card Account
Before we proceed to the login steps, make sure you meet all the requirements to log in to searscard.com:
- A web browser
- PC, laptop, or smartphone with proper access to the internet.
- Sears Credit Card Login web Address
- Sears Card Login valid User ID and Password
Steps for an Easy Sears Credit Card Login Online
Once you are ready with everything, follow the given steps to log in to searscard.com and access the online services:
- Firstly, in a web browser, go to the official website of Searscard i.e. Searscard.com.
- You will see a login form for Sears credit card; enter your ‘User ID’ followed by the ‘Password’ of your Sears card and after that click on ‘Sign On’. You can even register for a card using the same form, simply click on ‘Register your Card’ to register yourself to avail online services at searscard.com.
- That’s how you can simply sign in to your Sears credit card account and manage all your transactions online.
How to Retrieve Lost Access to Searscard.com Login?
If you are facing issues in logging into your Searscard online account, it is possible that you have lost access to your User ID or have forgotten your password. There can be several other reasons for encountering login issues such as a poor internet connection, using the incorrect sears card web address, and so on.
Under any such circumstances where it has become difficult to log in or make payment through searscard.com, you can simply apply to retrieve your User ID or reset your password through the official website as follows:
- Go to the official searscard.com website through this link- https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=SEARS#signon
- On the homepage, you will see a login form; just below the ‘Sign On’ option, you will see the two options. Click on ‘Retrieve User ID’ if you have forgotten your username or else click on ‘Reset Password’ if you no longer remember the password.
- To recover your User ID, click on ‘Retrieve User ID’ or to reset the password of your Sears card account, click on ‘Reset Password’.
- On the next page, you will be required to enter the information like-
- your card number,
- your name as given on the card,
- security code,
- Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
Once you have entered all the information correctly, click on ‘Verify’.
- After that, just follow the instructions provided and you will be allowed to recover your User ID or reset the password as the case may be.