Did you know that it is possible to track and monitor activity on mobile phones and computers?
With the right tools, you can essentially ‘spy’ on any device you want, which is great for parental control and tracking employee activity.
Nowadays, there are numerous phone tracker and parental control apps available using which you can track your child’s phone location. However, one of the most popular is Hoverwatch.
Disclaimer- Before you spy on someone’s text messages or calls, be sure to check the applicable laws in the area as spying is not considered illegal and is a crime in some countries. We DO NOT promote the use of spying apps for any illegal purposes.
Not only can it act as a free hidden phone tracker, but it can also monitor activity on Windows and OS X computers too.
Top Features of Hoverwatch
As one of the popular parental control and tracking apps, it should come as no surprise that Hoverwatch has an impressive number of features.
Among its features, the most important is that it can.
Track and record all phone activity
With Hoverwatch, you will be able to monitor practically everything that is going on, including incoming and outgoing calls, SMS messages, and messages from popular instant messaging apps such as Whatsapp, Snapchat, and Facebook Messages.’
Track the current location of a device
It is possible to find out the current location of a device at any time using Hoverwatch.
It can even track the location of a device that has its GPS and Wi-Fi turned off by using cell phone tower triangulation instead.
Capture screenshots and photos
If you want, you can capture a screenshot of everything on a user’s screen using Hoverwatch.
Additionally, it will let you automatically capture a photo using the front camera when the screen is unlocked to identify the person using the phone.
Keep a record of the browsing history
Hoverwatch will monitor and keep a record of the browsing history to help prevent internet misuse and keep tabs on online activity.
It can then be viewed at your convenience, or you can search through it for any red flags.
There are many other features available, and to find out more, you can visit Hoverwatch.com.
Advantages of Hoverwatch
If you’re wondering why Hoverwatch is so popular, the answer is simple: Its benefits.
The fact of the matter is that it offers many advantages, namely:
- Easy installation and setup that will take just a few minutes on any device.
- Completely invisible to the user and will not show up on the list of installed apps.
- It does not require Android devices to be rooted, unlike some of its competitors.
- Convenient online platform to view the data from all devices that are being tracked.
- Numerous packages are tailored to the needs of different types of users.
Disadvantages of Hoverwatch
Despite its advantages, there are a few areas that Hoverwatch does leave a little to be desired.
You must be aware of its disadvantages so that you can make a more informed decision:
- Users have reported stability issues that include data not being tracked or some data not being saved.
- Many instant messaging apps cannot be tracked, especially compared to other tracking apps that monitor a much more comprehensive range.
Hoverwatch is a price-friendly product.
It is available in three prices slabs, including:
|Devices||1 Device||5 Devices||25 Devices|
|1 month||$24.95 ||$49.95 ||$149.95 |
|3 month||$59.95 ||$99.95 ||$299.95 |
|1 year||$99.95 ||$199.95 ||$499.95 |
- A personal plan for a single device is available for $24.95 for one month, $59.95 for quarterly, and $99.95 annually
- A family or professional plan for five devices is available for $49.95 for one month, $99.95 quarterly, and $199.95 annually
- A business plan for 25 devices is available for $19.95 for one month, $299.95 quarterly, and $499.95 annually.
To sum it up, Hoverwatch is an easy-to-use yet powerful tool that you can use to help monitor your children’s activity and ensure that they are safe.
It is so potent that it can even be used to monitor employees and reduce time wastage.
At the end of the day, how you use it is entirely up to you.
Since you’re now fully aware of both the advantages and disadvantages that it brings to the table, you should find it easier to make an informed decision.