IP camera viewer online provides you the necessary tools and application to monitor the areas in real-time from your phone or computer on which you have installed an IP camera. To get the most out of it, I have listed some amazing applications, devices, tips in this guide to provide you with more reliable information. Let’s dive in.
Top IP Camera viewers:
Depending on your Device and operating systems, you can choose one from the following IP camera applications.
Anycam is in the top choice of our research today. This is an application great to kick off the monitoring. Easy to use and has a user friendly interface. If you are a Windows user, good news for you. This application supports the Windows operating system.
- Beginner friendly user interface
- Quick Setup
- Pro Security Features built-in
- Windows Supported
- Supports more than 400 brands
If you are a pc user and looking for something amazing for free of cost, the Xmeye for PC is the tool for you. This is a cloud based secure application that supports login though its unique device serial plate.
Its security is military graded and unbreakable. Xmeye is the first application from Chinese company which offers almost similar features compared to a premium application and supports more than thousand IP cam devices.
- Cloud based security protection
- Login through device number
- Real-time live view
- Real-time playback
- PTZ control, picture searching
- Automatic version update
IP Cam Viewer Lite
If you are an android user and want to have something handy yet very powerful to monitor your home, this application is a must. Why? First of all, it is a free application and can be installed in your phone directly from Google Play store.
How to download:
- Go to Google Play
- Search “IP Cam Viewer Lite”
- Click install now
- After successful installation, select your IP camera brand
- Then follow the screen to complete setup
- 1600 and more supported devices
- RTSP/MMSH broad protocol supported
- Pan, tilt, zoom supported
- Direct import, export from email, dropbox
- Supports cross platform
IP Cam Viewer Lite iOS: If you are an iPhone user and want to have the IP Cam lite in your device, think no more, IP Cam Lite now supports iOS devices.
Download on iPhone: Follow the steps to successfully download and install the program in your iOS devices:
- Go to App Store
- Search “IP Cam Viewer Lite”
- Select the Free version from “NibblesnBits”
- Click install
- After installing, connect the app with your IP Cam
- Now enjoy, Note: the Free version has ads and limited options
If you prefer downloading your applications from the Microsoft app store directly, this is the best choice for you then. The application is provided to you for free from the app store of Microsoft.
- Windows 10 or newer
- Built: x86 or x64 systems
- DDR4 4GB RAM
- 20 GB STORAGE
- Intel core i3 Processor
- Auto detects supported device from the local network
- Two-way audio supporting features, easy to use interface
- Premium version has no Ads
- Doesn’t let your monitor to sleep while on monitoring
- Recommended for first time IP Cam users
Who Needs an IP Camera?
Now, let’s talk about the million-dollar question. Who really needs an IP camera? I mean, it depends on individuals and their needs. Let me elaborate this for you. Check this,
For me, I am a family oriented person. I have a family that I love and care the most. I want to know what is going on in my house and around when I am away. So, here the IP camera comes handy to me.
It is often inexpensive and very easy to set up and use for the beginner. I know it was very complicated in the past. But the new digital IP cameras are super beginner friendly.
Let me give you one more idea, my friend Jerry has a convenient store. He is a family guy too, for him it was becoming more difficult to take care of his family and business together. Because when he was working in the store, he didn’t know how the family was doing.
He has young children who need attention and other concerns. His business needed 24/7 monitoring too. He found hiring security guards expensive and tricky.
Now you got the point, right? This is important.
How to use an IP Camera?
Using IP cameras these days is very easy, not like the old times when you needed to call the engineers to set it up for you and configure your big computer in your office or home.
Now this is not like that, you can have access to your surveillance from an app only and get the full benefit. From controlling your camera to access the old files and many more things. Here are some general tips and tricks to use your surveillance:
- Before you buy, choose a brand that supports a wide range of operating system
- I recommend using an application that supports a lot of features and gives you benefit
- Go to google play or app store whichever is appropriate for your device
- Search your IP camera brand name and get the app
- Use YouTube to find many useful resources, watch getting started videos
- Setup a strong password
- Don’t use default or guessable passwords to keep safe from hacking
- Get support from the experts if you need help
Recommendation: From my personal experience, here are a few things that I want you to know. Getting an IP cam is a fundamental thing now. Don’t consider it an extra expense to your life but see it this way.
This thing has the power to save you or your loved one’s life, property and other important things. I hope from this guide, you got the basic points to get started choosing the perfect device for you.
Conclusion: Whether you are a homeowner or protecting your business, IP cams should be in the top list of your security measures or arrangements. No matter where you go, you will always have a chance to view and protect your valuables.
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions related to this guide.