Today, Instagram is one of the most influential and potential platforms for promoting your brand. The fact is, Instagram accounts for more active subscribers than the total subscriber base of some of the other social media sites taken together. Further, the subscriber base of Instagram has grown by 100 million per month for the last few years. As such, it can be one of the best platforms to promote awareness about your brand by increasing your Instagram followers, as you can reach out to the widest base of global users within the minimum time. The Instagram stories enable you to create the best engagement between your brand and your target customers. Hence, you must include this option within your digital marketing and advertising campaign strategies. After getting the basics right, you can surely expect the most delightful outcome.
The question is, how to give these stories such a look that will earn the attention and focus of the target customers. Well, your Instagram Stories must feature a professional look that will surely impress the viewers and leave a lasting impact on their minds. Accomplishing this task is not that difficult if you embrace the Instagram Video Editor. Using these user-friendly tools, you can give a perfect look to your Instagram stories that will go a long way to improve the relationship between your brand and your target customers resulting in growth on Instagram. However, you need comprehensive knowledge about the ways to use these stories so that you can make the best use of these resources.
The Ideal Trick about Using the Instagram Stories
The Instagram Stories feature a full-screen visual form that stays live for the next 24 hours. This feature has been inspired by Snapchat, and the stories will never appear in the primary News Feed. This implies users can control these stories effectively, and, with daily posts, they can significantly improve the engagement with their target audience.
Instagram Stories are appreciated for its polished and elegant look that promotes a positive vibe among the viewers. The impact of these stories is so significant that, besides the startups and the smaller businesses, even top Corporations have embraced this form of promotion and marketing. All such parties are receiving a significant result in boosting the awareness about their brands, expanding their service market within the minimum time, without any need to shoulder the burden of extravagant expenses.
Wondering how to create these stories? With the video ad creator, accomplishing this task is as simple as a matter of a few clicks. Here comes your guide in that regard.
- Open the app, and you need to click on the Camera Icon. You will find the icon to the left corner at the top.
- Hit the White Circle that lies on the screen bottom, if you aspire to shoot a photo. Alternatively, you can hold the same tab for capturing a video.
- Select the gallery icon or Swipe up for using the visuals that come by default.
At the bottom, you will find format options like Type, Live, Music, Superzoom, Boomerang, Hands-free, and Focus. Don’t be scared to experiment with these options to make your stories stand-alone. The right use of these features will add some distinctive aspects that will surely earn the attention and focus of the target audience, ahead of the stories from your competitors.
How Can Users Check the Views on Their Instagram Stories?
Wondering, how to check how many viewers watched your stories? You can do that by going through the following steps:
- Once you get to the Homepage of the app, you are required to click on Your Story Icon. This icon lies in the right corner at the top.
- At the bottom right, you will get an account of the total views on your story till time.
- You can retrieve the complete list of the viewers if you swipe up the icon.
- Professional account holders can tap on the Graph icon to fetch a complete analytical report.
Keep in mind, contrary to the stories staying live for 24 hours, the analytical report will be available for 48 hours. You can fetch the insight whenever you want within the next 14 days.
The Guide to Using Stickers on Instagram Stories
In April 2020, Instagram came up with a sticker feature that is meant for small businesses. Using these stickers, small businesses can differentiate themselves from their larger counterparts. On the other hand, viewers can use these stickers to support these units by buying gift cards. As such, if you are a startup or a small business, you must know the trick to use these stickers in the right manner. Following are the ways these stickers can benefit a brand:
- Boost the reach of the stories as well as enhance the views on your stories by using Hashtags or using the location.
- You can utilize visual resources to set the mood. This comes highly effective in establishing communication with your target customers.
- You can host events like pools and countdowns, as well as encourage your target viewers to answer the questions you set.
- The inclusion of the stickers makes your stories all the more Shoppable.
Research suggests these stickers enhance the aesthetic appeal of the stories, leaving the strongest impact on the minds of the target audience of a brand.
If you have to add a sticker to your Instagram stories, go through the following steps:
- You need to share a photo or a video along with your story. You can even customize the template to come up with a unique resource.
- Now, tap the Sticker icon that you will find at the top of the screen.
- You have to select the sticker type that you want to add to the story. Be bold to keep trying new types of stickers from time to time that will surely entice your target audience.