IPVanish is a great VPN app that you can use on your Android for encrypting your data, streaming entertainment media content and also for browsing the web anonymously. However, for that, you need to first download, install and set up the software on your Android and that can be a little lengthy and daunting process at the same time!
Thus, to make it easier for you, we’ve come out with this tutorial that breaks down the steps and takes you through the download, installation and setup process one by one. So, let’s get started with the process of how you can use IPVanish VPN app in just few minutes—
- First, visit the IPVanish website from your Android and click ‘Start Now.’
- In doing so, you’ll be taken to the IPVanish’s plans and pricing page. On reaching there, choose the plan that best suits your needs and purchase the same.
- In order to purchase, you’ve to complete the checkout process by entering your email address, a unique password and selecting a payment method.
- Once that’s completed, you’ll receive an email for verifying your email address. So, you’ve to just click on the link in the email to verify your email address.
- After doing so, you’ll be taken to a ‘Get Started’ page from where you can download the software simply by clicking on the link for the OS you want to run the software on. For instance, in this case, you have to select the ‘Android’ option to download the software.
- Now, open the ‘Settings’ page and navigate to its ‘Security’ tab. There, tap the ‘Unknown Sources’ toggle switch to enable it for letting your Android allow the installation from sources other than Google Play Store.
However, if you want, you can download the IPVanish software from Google Play Store also. To do so—
- Open Google Play Store.
- There, enter IPVanish VPN in the search bar and select the IPVanish VPN app.
- In doing so, a Google Play Store download page for IPVanish VPN will open and from the same, tap the ‘Install’ button.
Now, as you have successfully downloaded and installed the IPVanish VPN app on your Android; execute these steps further to setup the IPVanish app—
- Tap the ‘Open’ button to launch the installed IPVanish VPN app on your Android.
- In doing so, a screen will pop up with the IPVanish Setup Wizard, and you’ve to simply follow the prompts by clicking ‘Next.’
- Then, if requested, allow IPVanish to be able to make changes to your system. Otherwise, just click on the ‘Run IPVanish’ option.
- After that, you’ll be taken to the app’s main menu and there, tap ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account or ‘Log-in’ with your email address and password, if you already have one.
- Once you do so, the next screen allows you to choose your ‘Server’ location.
- For that, you can tap on the settings tab from where you can change all your settings, including your connection type. So, when you are ready with the changes, tap ‘Connect’ to enjoy browsing the Internet safely and securely on your Android.
Also Read- Download, Install and Setup Surfshark VPN Android App