How to Download, Install and Set Up the Surfshark VPN Android App?
Posted on May 11, 2021 | by Khushboo Chhibber
In order to have Surf Shark VPN Android app on your mobile, what mainly you need is an Android device running OS 5.0 or later and an active Surf Shark subscription plan. Select the best vpn for chrome to access streaming. However, if you don’t have one, you can consider having it from here.
In addition, what else you need is this tutorial that contains a step-by-step guide about the process of downloading and installing Surf shark VPN Android app. Now, without wasting any second, let’s get started—
[Note: If you use the second option to download Surf shark VPN software then, you’ve to allow installation of apps from unknown sources other than Google Play Store and to do so, open your Android device’s ‘Settings,’ navigate to ‘Security and Privacy’ option and there, turn on the toggle switch for “Unknown Sources.”]
- There on the Surf Shark VPN app page of Google Play Store, tap on the ‘Download’ button for starting the download process.
- Once the process completes, you can either open the Surf shark VPN app straight away, or go back to the home screen of your phone and tap on the Surf Shark VPN app icon to open it.
- Now, if you have not purchased the subscription yet, you can consider ‘Sign up for a free 7-day trial.’
However, in case you’ve already purchased the Surf Shark VPN subscription, you can simply log in as an existing user. Let’s see how—
- To login, enter your email address and your Surf shark VPN account’s password.
- After entering the same, tap on the ‘Log-In’ option.
- And, once you log in to your Surf shark account, you will see its home screen page that shows the VPN connection status.
- Now, tap the blue colored ‘Connect’ button to automatically connect to the fastest available server.
- Or else, you can set your default VPN connection to the Fastest server or the nearest country and to do so, tap the button (as shown in this below-given picture) to simply choose either of the following option—
- The ‘Nearest Country’
- The ‘Fastest Server’
- In continuation, you will be asked to allow Surf Shark VPN to set up a VPN connection and that’s necessary for Surf shark to create and manage the VPN tunnel.
- In the end, tap on ‘OK’ to let the Surf shark VPN app successfully connect to a secure VPN server.
Also Read- Download, Install and Setup Nord VPN Android App