Table of Contents
- A.What Can Snaptube Video Downloader Do?
- B.How to Use Snaptube to Save Videos from WhatsApp
- II.Step 1: Install Snaptube
- III.Step 2: Go to the WhatsApp Status Saver
- IV.Step 3: Tap the Download icon to Save the Video
- C.Where to Find the Downloaded WhatsApp Videos?
- D.More FAQs You May Want to Know
- V.Can I find the Snaptube app on the Play store?
- VI.Do I have to pay to download a video?
- VII.Can I download videos from other apps like Instagram?
- E.Final Words
When someone uploads their WhatsApp status, you can see it under the “New Status” tab. You can check and download the status of each contact manually. Or a smarter way, try a WhatsApp status download app.
It is practically impossible for one to try out every app available to find out which one is the best, so we prepared this article specifically for those who want to download videos from WhatsApp. After careful research, we turn our eyes to the best free WhatsApp status download app – Snaptube.
Using Snaptube is a straightforward and effective approach to getting limitless WhatsApp videos, images, movies, and so on. Let’s get into the details.
What Can Snaptube Video Downloader Do?
Apart from being the free WhatsApp status saver app, Snaptube also supports downloading audio and video from all major social media.
It’s available on Android smartphones and tablets on the market. Due to Google’s policy, you can download Snaptube apk from its official website. It’s safe and small in size.
Short videos for WhatsApp may be downloaded with a single touch from the app’s dedicated area, which can be found on the homepage.
You may use Snaptube to save all the videos you see on video streaming applications. Snaptube generates a video link for every video that may be downloaded in numerous sizes and bitrates when the website is viewed using Snaptube.
Benefits of Using Snaptube
Direct video downloads from any social media site like WhatsApp are a huge perk of the Snaptube app. Following are some major benefits of using the Snaptube WhatsApp video downloader app.
- Batch downloading options are available. You can also multitask while watching videos on your phone with the aid of this software.
- Available in a variety of formats and solutions. You can download your favorite status videos in Mp3 or Mp4 format.
- This program allows you to watch as many videos, songs, and movies as you like. Free and no ads. If you have this app on your phone, you won’t miss any of the fun.
- There is also a specialized section of this status saver app, having a large choice of amusing, romantic, and other entertaining videos.
- You may also search for any status video of your choice by entering keywords or typing its URL. You can download movies, TV series, and even stream music for free.
- As a result of a quick loading player, the video doesn’t have to be buffered frequently.
- The problem of running out of phone memory is no longer an issue thanks to the video download capability. It has a built-in player so you don’t have to download extra apps.
How to Use Snaptube to Save Videos from WhatsApp
Start by getting familiar with the process of setting up the software. It is important to remember that the Snaptube app is only compatible with Android devices.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how to use this WhatsApp video downloader app.
Step 1: Install Snaptube
The apk file format is available on the official website. Installing it is as simple as allowing third-party apps to be installed and then following the on-screen instructions.
Step 2: Go to the WhatsApp Status Saver
Launch the Snaptube app and find the WhatsApp Status Saver feature from the top bar.
To download WhatsApp status videos, simply tap on them.
As an alternative, you can also look for additional videos online. Using the app’s built-in search bar, type in specific keywords. For example, you can type “funny WhatsApp status” to find funny videos online.
Step 3: Tap the Download icon to Save the Video
All status videos from your WhatsApp contacts are displayed here. Find the video you want and tap on the Download icon.
Where to Find the Downloaded WhatsApp Videos?
Snaptube’s “My Files” section is where you’ll locate the saved WhatsApp video. If you want to share the video with friends, press the 3 dots next to the downloaded file. Then tap the Share button, and then select to share video via WhatsApp, messaging, or a link.
More FAQs You May Want to Know
Can I find the Snaptube app on the Play store?
Do I have to pay to download a video?
The Snaptube application is completely free for Whatsapp status video download. There is also no need to pay to use the service. Also, the number of downloads of the app is unlimited.
Can I download videos from other apps like Instagram?
Yes, you can download videos from other apps as well. On Snaptube, you may find a wide selection of social media and entertainment networks mentioned as Instagram, Facebook, Dailymotion, and more.
In a nutshell, Snaptube is considered one of the best free WhatsApp video downloaders. It works freely and you can download unlimited videos in a single touch. Don’t miss the chance to give it a try.