As usual, Downtown Dubai is the least you would expect to have the fascinating flats in Dubai. That is because the name misrepresents the area. Downtown Dubai apparently has many features that are desirable for both locals and foreigners, and the flats in the area are not left out either.
Upsides of Flats in Downtown Dubai
Also Read:- Dubai property prices
Here are some of the Upsides of buying flats in Downtown Dubai.
- Flats in Downtown Dubai are of high quality and have fancy decorations. The number one upside about flats in Downtown Dubai is that they are of high quality. The most reputable companies have situated their towers in the area, and the landscape city plan is beautiful and clean. The government spends significant money on maintaining the area, and that leaves it in calm conditions. The flats are situated on different floors of the various sturdy skyscraper buildings, and they offer an amazing view of the horizon and other key areas in Dubai.
- The Burj Khalifa is in Dubai Downtown; if you fancy living in the building, you may be pleased that some apartments are currently available. Read more on AX CAPITAL’s official website. As an inhabitant, you may not have the forbearance or the confidence to climb to the tallest end of the tallest building in the world, but wouldn’t it be great to be in it or at least own a portion of it? There are flats of various sizes and bedrooms in the Burj Khalifa, and you can purchase them from individual owners or agents, etc.
- The centre of many fun events yearly. The worth of mention is the various festivals that are hosted yearly in the alleys of Downtown Dubai. As the year 2022 is approaching its end, many shows have been ranging from Halloween concerts to Christmas fiesta, boxing day street fairs, food trucks, etc. Being the centre of many fun events yearly makes the place desirable for families to vacation and improves real estate transactions in the area.
- Different flats depending on your pocket: Lastly, on this note is the flat options available in the Downtown areas of Dubai. You can get anything, from single beds to the 4beds and what is fascinating is the diversity. Some buildings are more expensive to live in, and others, and you can get something decent based on pocket considerations.
- According to Arabian Business news, Downtown Dubai is one of the locations with a guaranteed return on investment of 8% and above. As another advantage, flats in the area can be used for many purposes and gives a return for money for those who invest there.
- Stay closer to the Biggest businesses of Dubai. As Downtown Dubai is a major business hub, you can commute easily to these offices.
- People living in Downtown Dubai embark on Lavish Lifestyle. If you love luxury and want to be neighbors or community members of these influential people, living there will be the best option for you.
- Downtown Dubai is a family-friendly place. One can find many nurseries, parks, and hospitals. As this spot attracts tourists from all around the world, Downtown Dubai provides family-friendly amenities to its residents.
- The Downtown Dubai Guide deserves praise for making it simple to visit some of Dubai’s greatest wonders and attractions. You will always be at the centre of everything amazing and ground-breaking in the Emirate, from the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa to the Address, Dubai Mall, and more.
Downsides of Flats in Downtown Dubai
To every pro, there may be a con. Here are some of the downsides of flats in Downtown Dubai
- The area is always busy and crowded and full of activity: If you fancy a quiet and solemn urban lifestyle where less is happening at a time, then you might find downtown Dubai too busy and always crowded. That’s the state most times across the year. Due to the concentration of fun sites, malls, and festivals all year, people are always visiting and spending time in Dubai Downtown. While that is nice for a single person hoping to maximize their network and meet new people, it may be too loud for a wealthy family hoping to enjoy an exclusive villa-like lifestyle.
- The Burj Khalifa has a damaged sewage system: Since you read above that the Burj Khalifa itself is a terrific option, perhaps you should also know that the Burj is not error-free or perfect. The building’s waste system is damaged, and a truck is used to dispose of waste on a daily in the Burj. This may be a setback, so it’s best you know now before committing to the building. The choice is yours to ignore this fact or not. However, you can take a property tour with any real estate agent to get to know the situation well.
- The cool apartments are on the higher sides: If ‘come prepared’ were to be a place, it would definitely be Dubai, and downtown Dubai does not disappoint in that regard. The richer the price, the richer the apartment. This is more of a rule of thumb than a downtown philosophy. You may find that the best places cost more than decent and average apartments. Dubai generally has a pretty high cost of real estate, running into tens of thousands of dollars equivalent, so you had better come prepared, or you may not be able to close a deal.
- More schools are needed in Downtown Dubai. The absence of schools is one of the problems that frequently discourages people from relocating here. It is obvious that the neighborhood needs more educational facilities, sparing locals the bother of traveling to Oud Metha and Jumeirah. It may be difficult in Downtown Dubai for parents to send their kids to a neighboring school on occasion. It should be noted, though, that living here makes it easier to commute to surrounding schools.
- Downtown Dubai has a very limited property options. The wide range of apartment units that are available in Downtown Dubai is a defining characteristic of the real estate sector. However, villa flats are only offered in a small number of developments, including Imperial Avenue, The Residences, and Old Town, and even then, only in those projects. The tall residential buildings and skyscrapers that contain the finest apartments of various types offer few and far-between options.
Concluding this article, it is best to suggest that you do some background checks before placing your money into flats anywhere in Dubai. Additionally, you should allow your tastes and preferences to take the fore as you decide which property to go for and which to let go of. Even with some flaws, Downtown Dubai tops the list of the hottest property markets and is one of the coveted places to live in the city. It’s obvious that having an apartment has more benefits than drawbacks. There are laws and regulations in apartments, and there may be noisy neighbors as well. However, apartments will offer a wonderful lifestyle in terms of cost savings, conveniences, and services. Perhaps, if you want to live luxuriously, Life in Downtown Dubai is interesting, fun, and engaging and with lovely places to visit and sight-see.