Gifts are a way to express love and commitment. Especially in holidays and events, gifts make the day more memorable. The people we love are a part of our hearts. We always want to give them something which touches them emotionally. The gifts and the Mailer Boxes they are sent in always have to be remarkable.
The gift we give must speak of the special bond we share with them. The gift must not feel like a burden to the one who has received it. The tradition of gift-giving goes back centuries.
Even today, whenever we want to express love or apologize or even make any event memorable, we give gifts. A personalized gift goes a long way. Holidays mean going big on gifts. So, we make sure that we express the true essence of affection with our present.
Go for Handmade Gifts This Time
Want to get a super special gift for your super special loved one? Make the present on your own. Not the packaging, the gift. That will be the real deal! Why? Because hand-crafted gift speaks volumes. And when we say handmade, we are talking about DIY!
Yes, it is possible to purchase a hand-crafted gift. Still, the time and effort you would put in making the present yourself will always remain memorable. It will tell that your gift is not just a chunk of money. But it is a fragment of your life embedded in the gift. The time you spend making it will always be cherished.
Moreover, it will save you big bucks if you go for batch production. For instance, you decide to make soaps and candles for everyone. So, you can get bulk raw material and custom gift boxes to get started. With lockdowns happening now and then, income is unstable.
Also, everyone has free time. That time can be served to make the gifts. So, you will feel productive. Your family and friends will feel amazing. Plus, you will save your hard-earned money.
Most importantly, it will tickle your creative side. Also, you may end up finding an undiscovered passion because creativity is hidden in each one of us. Tapping it by making the gifts this season may open new doors of opportunity for you.
Make Soaps and Candles for Best DIY Experience
There are many options when it comes to DIY. But soaps and candles are the best. There are many benefits for making Soaps and Candles as gifts:
- There is no age limit for skincare. You can make soaps for almost everyone. Just use different shapes and fragrances. Similarly, everyone adores a pleasant aromatic experience. A beautifully scented candle can lighten up anyone’s mood (pun intended!)
- It is effortless to get the raw material. Online and market, both options are accessible. Also, you can get soap base, essential oils, permissible colors, candle wax, shape molds, and wicks from any wholesale market.
- If you have the budget, you can even go for organic products by using organic raw materials. It will make your present eco-friendly and sustainable as well.
- It is one of the easiest possible DIYs. Also, the method for both candle and soap is the same. You just need some material and inspiration to work on it.
- Soap and Candle making will bring out your creative side. Besides, it will give you a sense of accomplishment and relaxation in your mind.
- It is convenient to get superb packaging for such gifts. Custom gift boxes and soapboxes will be great for handing over the present. If you are sending it over a longer distance, mailer boxes will be your best friends.
DIY Candle – Things You Need and How to Use them
Candle making is a simple process. Once you get the hang of it, the process will speed up after a couple of candles. Things you need to make candles are:
- Essential oils.
- Heating tools.
- Straws or chopsticks.
The method is simple. Heat the wax in a container. Once the 3/4th is melted, add essential oils and stir. Meanwhile, set the candlewick. Glue the wick base to the container. Stabilize the wick with chopsticks or straws. Pour the melted wax and let it harden. You can use assorted containers. Also, repurposing old containers is an eco-friendly option. Use a plant sprig or mini artificial flowers to decorate the jar.
DIY Fancy Soap- Things You Need and How to Use Them
The most convenient way of soap making would be to go for a pre-made soap base. If you choose to work from scratch, it would require some complicated material and patience. Using a soap base will make the task more accessible and more fun. It would be very much similar to candle making. The raw material which you are going to need is:
- Soap base.
- Essential oils.
- Permissible colors.
- Decorative items, like mini flowers, toys, and petals, etc.
- Soap molds.
- Heating tools.
The method is simple. Just melt the soap base and add the essential oil. You can embed the soap with decorative items. Also, depending on the gift receiver, you may choose a mini toy or flower petals.
Make sure to place the petals or toys in the mold before soap also, that the decorative items be heatproof. You can also add glitter for some sparkle. Once hardened, remove the soaps from the mold and pack them in the soapboxes.
Choosing the Favorite Fragrance
There are many available fragrances for candles and soaps. Also, you can use the same essential oil for both items. So, it will be possible to make a set of candles and soap for each person. Moreover, use the same fragrance per set to make the entire experience more memorable. The most preferred fragrances are:
- Lavender oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Orange oil.
- Pumpkin pie spice.
- Floral scents like peony and rose.
- Lemongrass and others.
You can choose the one which you think would resonate with the person. Plus, you can also select something you know they like. Also, checking the amazon ratings would be a good idea.
How to Make It More Special
Your gift is ready, and you feel fulfillment and joy with your handy work. However, the packaging is still not done. Yes, you have prepared everything in batches, but you want to give it a touch of personalization. There are two easy ways to do so:
- Insert a handwritten note for every person, with the thing you like most about them. It will make the present super special to them.
- Order mailer boxes or custom gift boxes. OBT Packaging is the best place to order some. They offer free shipment for over a hundred boxes. Also, they will help you design your packages. Customization in packaging will make it exquisite.
Personally, handmade gifts are a great idea. They connect people at a deeper level. Therefore, making handmade candles and soaps for your loved ones will be an experience you will never forget, and they will cherish it. It is easy, convenient, and pocket-friendly.
Moreover, soaps and candles are a luxury experience everyone welcomes. Choosing the best possible packaging for your presents will make them extraordinary. Also, selecting the mailer boxes of good quality for candles is critical as they are in fragile containers. So, keeping them safe is a priority. Likewise, soapboxes should also be solid and pretty to maintain the soap’s shape and prevent it from any outdoor heat and moisture.