LinkedIn is a platform that I don’t think any marketer, recruiter, salesperson, or HR manager doesn’t use. Well, it is clearly not a platform to be missing from. It is an excellent service to look for like-minded professionals along with leading generations and recruiting personnel.
In order to get the most out of LinkedIn, professionals need to be persistent on this platform. And not just professionals, even if you are an employee looking to scale your network, you need to be consistent here. Posting frequently, engaging with other professionals’ posts, attending webinars, being part of a group, and connecting with professionals of similar interest, are some chores that you can perform while looking to grow your network on LinkedIn through marketing.
Well, this might be a little overwhelming altogether, but this is why the LinkedIn automation tool can automate most of these tasks and you wouldn’t have to bother about being consistent on LinkedIn, as everything that it takes is being automated. So let’s know all about LinkedIn automation tools and how they can assist us.
What are LinkedIn Automation Tools?
LinkedIn automation tools are basically software that is precisely designed to automate tasks and schedule posts on LinkedIn. The tools are specially for recruiters, HR managers, and business holders to automate tasks on their page so that they won’t have to worry about being active on LinkedIn saving a lot of time.
With such automation tools, you can-
- Send connection requests
- Create, view, and even send messages
- Create posts
- Manage page following and followers
The tools even let you run professional campaigns while collecting data for it as well. With LinkedIn automation tools, there’s no need for manual efforts, everything runs on autopilot mode.
Let’s have a profound look at what you can do with LinkedIn automation tools.
What Do LinkedIn Automation Tools Do?
There’s a stereotype that automation tools are for scheduling posts, sending regular text messages, and sharing posts, but they are much more than that in reality. Automation tools are meant to save your time, efforts, as well as resources as with them, everything runs automatically. Here’s what they are capable of:
The most effective and worthy attribute of an automation tool is that it helps you with LinkedIn lead generation for your business. You simply need to start with defining goals for your campaigns and the target audience.
With tools like Octopus CRM, you can even narrow down the audience as per your choice, then you can divide the tool’s tasks into two major streams; sending connection requests and managing messages. This will help you with getting the audience that you were looking for as well as the ones that are genuinely interested in your brand.
Processing of Leads
Once you have started to generate the leads, there are other aspects that need to be taken care of. You need to know and streamline the campaigns that brought you the most numbers of leads. Well, the best part is, that you don’t even need to do that manually, everything is carried forward with the tools.
Apart from organizing and maintaining the campaigns, there’s a list of routine tasks that one needs to perform for the sake of consistency on LinkedIn. With automation tools, even those tasks are scheduled and performed according to their time. Here are what tasks you can automate with LinkedIn automation tools-
- Sending invitation requests
- Sending follow-up messages
- Confirm connections
- Sending periodic emails
- Invite connections to join company groups
- Invite connections for campaigns
- Sending requests for connections
- Periodic profile visits
- Exploring similar companies and pages
Well, I’m pretty sure that by now you are familiar with the power that every LinkedIn automation tool possesses. But if you are still wondering if this getting started with a LinkedIn automation tool is worth it or not, have a look at its advantages and disadvantages.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Linked Automation Tools?
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of LinkedIn automation tools that might help you whether you should go with them or not:
- The content you post or let’s say the tool post will instantly go viral, not just on LinkedIn but on other platforms as well. All you have to do is make sure that your content is worth getting viral. And once the post is viral, you have the benefit of reaching more and more audiences and even outreach them in your own ways.
- People can view your profile as a business page, so you work via LinkedIn in the ways you want.
- Your company gets a better ranking with adequate SEO. We all know that getting a profound ranking on Google is challenging, but if you follow the right tips and techniques, you can do the same with much less effort. LinkedIn is one of those platforms where you can enhance your Search Engine Optimization process with ease, hence it is much more beneficial to be working on LinkedIn than one may think.
- Reaching potential customers and target audience is much easier via this platform and that too when your content is created and forwarded with automation tools like Octopus CRM.
- There are possibilities that one might be more comfortable on other social media platforms, but one may not find other social media platforms as professional as LinkedIn. This is why every business or company should have an outstanding profile on LinkedIn.
- This whole process takes time, nothing happens overnight. So if you want to grow your business on this platform, you must give it time and wait for it patiently as everything should be carried forward and implemented in the proper way.
- There are possibilities that interactions with certain professionals are quite challenging.
Well, clearly the number of advantages is higher than the number of disadvantages, so it all basically comes down to how the automation tool serves you and the outcome it renders you with. In fact, apart from the ones mentioned above, there are many other benefits that an automation tool serves us with leading our businesses to other levels, ones that we haven’t even imagined.