Cholesterol is a waxy molecule found in all of your body’s cells. It is required to produce hormones, vitamin D, and chemicals that aid digestion.
Cholesterol can also be present in animal-based meals, including egg yolks, meat, and cheese.
High cholesterol can increase the risk of developing plaques (Atherosclerosis). Plaque adheres to the inner surfaces of your arteries.
It can cause coronary artery disease, in which your coronary arteries constrict or become completely clogged.
You might have heard of HDL, LDL, and VLDL in accordance with Cholesterol. These are lipoproteins (a combination of fat and proteins). Each type of lipoprotein has a different function:
- High-density lipoprotein(HDL): Because it transports cholesterol from other regions of your body back to your liver, it is commonly referred to as “good” cholesterol. The cholesterol is subsequently removed from your body by your liver.
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL):. Because a high LDL level causes plaque to build up in your arteries, it is commonly referred to as “bad” cholesterol.
- Very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL): VLDL is also called “bad” cholesterol since it contributes to plaque development in arteries. However, VLDL and LDL are not the same; VLDL contains triglycerides, whereas LDL carries cholesterol.
Too much bad cholesterol (Atherosclerosis) in the bloodstream impairs and inhibits blood flow. Consequently, blood circulation throughout the body, including the crotch region, stimulates an erection.
Atherosclerosis increases the risk of other health complications, such as Coronary Artery Disease or Peripheral Artery Disease. Sometimes men may even face difficulty in erections.
However, there are multiple treatment options for these complications. Atenolol (Tenormin), Amlodipine (Norvasc), etc., for Coronary Artery Disease, and Vardenafil(Levitra), Sildenafil Citrate (Cenforce 200) for erection-related problems.
NOTE: Never self-medicate! Discuss all your complications with your doctor, even if it’s affecting you personally.
Few may feel uneasy talking about their sensual difficulties, especially men. Consequently, they prefer self-medication. This can be dangerous. Medicines like Vardenafil(Levitra) or Sildenafil Citrate (Cenforce 200) may interact with other medicines, especially Nitrates(heart disease medicine).
High cholesterol patients should always consult the doctor before taking any medicine, even if they are familiar with it, like Vardenafil(Levitra) and Sildenafil Citrate (Cenforce 200).
Causes of High Cholesterol
Most of the time, an unhealthy lifestyle can cause high cholesterol. This includes but is not limited to:
- Unhealthy eating habits. Saturated fats and trans fats can result in an unhealthy level of cholesterol. Fatty cuts of meat and full-fat dairy products are rich in saturated fats. Trans fats in packaged snacks, desserts, and deep-fried or processed meals also contribute to high cholesterol.
- Smoking and lack of physical activity reduce HDL cholesterol levels, particularly in women. It also boosts LDL cholesterol levels.
Note: A woman’s LDL cholesterol level (“bad” cholesterol) rises after menopause, as does her risk of heart disease.
Medical conditions that can cause high cholesterol levels are:
- Chronic kidney disease
Symptoms of High Cholesterol
According to the Mayo Clinic, high cholesterol has no symptoms. Only a blood test can help you detect it.
Although, other factors can make you aware of the fact that you might have high cholesterol.
For instance, if you smoke regularly, have an unhealthy diet, or have problems in the bedroom, you might have high cholesterol.
If you ever seem to face any erection-related problems, ask your doctor about Cenforce 200 as one solution to all your problems.
Complications of High Cholesterol
If your arteries are clogged with plaque, a patch of plaque might explode (break open). This can result in a blood clot forming on the plaque’s surface. A lump can lead to other health problems, such as:-.
- Angina (chest discomfort)
- Heart attack
- Coronary artery disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
Also, with high cholesterol, your blood vessels down below might get ruptured or clogged, leading to erection-related problems.
Doctors recommend Sildenafil Citrate (Cenforce 200) to counter such problems as a go-to solution.
Although, Cenforce 200 can help you get rid of erection-related issues by increasing the blood flow to arteries. A healthy lifestyle will work as a catalyst in such treatment.
The same heart-healthy lifestyle adjustments that can decrease cholesterol can also help prevent high cholesterol from developing in the first place.
You may help avoid high cholesterol by:
- Consume a low-salt diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
- Limit your intake of animal fats and utilize healthy fats sparingly
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes on most days of the week
- If you must drink alcohol, do it in moderation
- Manage your stress as increased stress levels also lead to an increase in LDL. Maintain a healthy weight by losing excess pounds
- Stop smoking altogether as smoking can raise LDL and decrease HDL
- Laughter can increase your HDL levels; therefore, try and laugh as much as you can
According to WebMD, if you can reduce your weight by 10 pounds, you can cut down LDL by up to 8%.
These measures will also reduce the risk of high cholesterol complications. Although, if you are obese and face problems in the bedroom, you should try Cenforce 200. Besides solving erection-related problems, Sildenafil under the name of Revatio can also cure Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
NOTE: Cenforce 200 and Revatio are not the same even though they have the same chemical compound.
High cholesterol can reduce blood flow, putting you at risk of heart attack or stroke.
There are no symptoms of high cholesterol.
Therefore, only a blood test can identify high cholesterol levels.
Medication, a good diet, and exercise are all options for treatment.