This article covers 5 methods of how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone. You can find effective ways to transfer photo videos, movies, music videos, TV Shows to iPhone.
Way 1. Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone via iTunes
iTunes is the only official media player as well as media library application to help users sync data between computer and iPhone. It can be the first choice if you want to transfer files from computer to iPhone. But please be aware that there is a risk of data loss because it will erase the existing videos on your iPhone.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on the computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable > Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
- Click the Device tab > Click Summary > Find Options > Check Manually manage music and videos > Click Apply.
- Click the File from the menu bar > Choose Add Files to Library > Choose the videos you need.
- Now click the Device tab and choose Movies > Check Sync Movies > Select the videos you want to transfer to iPhone.
- Finally, click Apply and it will start syncing videos to your iPhone.
Way 2. Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone via File Sharing
iTunes also allows you to transfer app files between your computer and iPhone. The File Sharing function can help you transfer files to your device or saved them in the location you specified. You can take advantage of this feature to transfer videos saved in VSCO or other apps.
1, Run iTunes > Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable or the Wi-Fi connection > Trust the computer.
- Click the Device tab > Choose File Sharing option.
- Choose the app that you want to transfer the videos to > Click Add to select the video you need.
Way 3. Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone via AOMEI MBackupper
AOMEI MBackupper is one third-party iPhone transfer tool for Windows PC users. It helps you backup iPhone data as well as transfer iPhone data between iPhone and computer.
- It lets you preview and select the videos before the transfer.
- It allows you to transfer any type of videos, photo videos, movies, TV Shows, etc.
- It can transfer large videos without compromising their quality.
- It will not erase any existing videos or other data on your iPhone.
- Download, install and launch AOMEI MBackupper > Plug in your iPhone > Enter the passcode on iPhone so the software can access your device.
- Choose Transfer to iPhone under Tools.
- Drag and drop the videos you need to the window. Or you can click the Plus icon to browse your computer and select the videos you want to transfer.
- Confirm the videos that will be transferred to your iPhone > Click Transfer to start.
Way 4. Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone via SHAREit
If you want a wireless way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone, then you can choose “AirDrop” videos. Indeed, AirDrop is not available on Windows PC, but there are many AirDrop-like apps can you achieve file transfer, like SHAREit, Snapdrop, Xender. Here we take SHAREit as an example.
- On computer: Visit the SHAREit website and download the app > Open it on the computer and click Show QR Code.
- On iPhone: Download SHAREit app from App Store > Open it and tap ⋮in the top-left corner > Tap Connect PC/Mac option > Tap Scan to Connect > Scan the QR code displayed on the computer.
- On the computer, drag and drop the videos to the SHAREit window,
- Tap OK on your iPhone to receive videos.
Way 5. Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone via Dropbox
Cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. can also help you transfer videos from computer iPhone. First, upload videos to the cloud on the computer and then download videos on iPhone. Here we take Dropbox as an example.
- On computer: Go to Dropbox website > Register and log in > Click Upload Files or Upload Folder > Upload needed videos.
2. On iPhone: Download Dropbox from App Store > Log in to your account > Find the uploaded videos and save them to iPhone.