Earlier, there was a trend of wearing stylish watches of different brands like Seiko, Casio Oceanus, Patek Philippe, etc. Nowadays, it is easy to know or tell one’s fashion taste by the watch band they wear. It is also convenient to replace the watch bands to suit one’s personality or the occasion at hand. Different types of watch bands like the Rhinestone apple watch band look very stylish and fashionable.
Why Watch Bands are Popular
Watch Bands come in different shining colors with strong materials that secure watches and make them ever shining. Most watch bands are adaptable, and you can re-adjust them to fit your size. The multi-color jewelry suits all apple watches, making them look elegant, cute, and sophisticated.
Adjusting the Watchband
You already saw that watch bands are adjustable. Thus, they can fit your styling needs even if they are a bit bigger than your size. You only need to resize them by either adding or removing links.
Further, they come with a free adjusting tool, saving you the hassle of reassembling them. However, the adjusting tools depend on stock availability. You can remove three chain links from either side. Follow the simple instructions, and you are good to go.
But if you don’t like to bother yourself with tools, you don’t need to worry because you can purchase adjustment services before shipment. In this case, you have to give the watch band’s specifications when placing the order.
Steps to Self-Adjustment
If you are a “nuts and bolts” person, you can enjoy the self-adjustment process by following these steps.
- Place the band upside down on the adjusting tool. The handle pin and the pinhole should align, then gently but firmly rotate the handle until the handle pin releases.
- When the band has no arrows, align the band’s pinhole side to the tool rod’s middle. Once the end cap comes off, keep them safe.
- Keep repeating step one above until the desired wrist size is achieved.
- After that, you must restore the pins in the reverse position of the band.
- Finally, place the band on the tool for re-fixing.
Getting a Suitable Watchband for Your Watch
Sometimes, it is not easy to replace a watch band without knowing the watch model. Follow the following steps to avoid buying the wrong apple watch band.
- Turn the watch and look at its back. You will see an engraving with the size, model, and other watch details that will assist in getting the right band. If there is no model number after turning, then your watch might be a zero series or a first-generation watch.
- If the engraving is not visible either due to fading or damage, go to the App Store for an iPhone watch. There, you can click the settings, followed by general settings, then go to the about page to view the model. A simple Google search will display the watch model.
- Alternatively, you may follow the official support page for the Apple watch.
Increasing Your Watch band’s Lifespan
You should prioritize extra care and attention regardless of the type of your watch band. The following measures are necessary for extending your watch band’s lifespan.
- It’s critical to know how to choose the right occasions to wear your watch band. Remember, tear and wear will always catch up with all gadgets as time passes by.
- It is advisable to put your watch band off when you need to do hard or manual jobs.
- Monitoring your lifestyle is another measure worth taking because the more active you are, the more likely the band will fade.
- Avoiding moisture or water will also prolong your band’s lifespan.
- If your band has screws, springs, and adapters, it is important to fix them tightly before wearing your watch.
- Lastly, maintain the band well to make it durable.
Rhinestone Apple watch band and other band types make an excellent fashion statement.