Hotels are very important within the tourism sector, hence they have to pay special attention to their customers, adapting to their needs and expectations. One of the most relevant points for many clients when hiring a hotel service is related to accessibility.
The ease with which anyone, regardless of their physical or mental condition, can access the facilities, will largely determine the volume of reservations and the success of the establishment, that is, its profitability.
In order to achieve the required universal accessibility goals, hotels may choose to install a variety of systems to facilitate and enhance the guest experience.
Biometric systems. Biometric systems are used to identify a person through fingerprints, the iris, the retina or facial features among others, avoiding the use of keys, cards or passwords that can be lost or forgotten. Although it is a fairly new system, there are hotels that are currently using this technology to automate access to their facilities.
When registering the guest in the hotel, their fingerprints are associated with both the room and the rest of the services that they have contracted, regardless of the use of any other element to access the facilities. In addition, biometrics can also be used to pay for the extra services offered by the hotel.
These systems, in addition to providing greater comfort for the client, help hotels to have a more exhaustive monitoring of their clients, delimiting areas and preventing unregistered persons from accessing the facilities, thus increasing security.
Automatic doors are one of the most important elements in hotels as they fulfill various tasks:
– Automatic entrance doors allow easy access to the hotel lobby. Its people detection system and its width mean that neither people with reduced mobility nor those who are loaded with suitcases have to make any effort when accessing the hotel, facilitating mobility and creating a feeling of spaciousness.
– Another of the characteristics that makes the use of automatic doors essential in hotels is the reference to the sectorization and mobility of both clients and workers. Automatic doors can divide different areas, preventing clients from accessing private areas where only hotel staff have access, or preventing clients who have not paid for certain services from enjoying them.
– Security. Automatic doors also serve to separate fire risk areas, such as kitchens, from the rest of the rooms, preventing the spread of fire should it arise. In addition, doors with an integral panic system can be installed in escape routes, to facilitate evacuation of the building in case of emergency.
– Esthetic. The front door is the first impression that customers have of an establishment. A careful automatic access and in line with the rest of the establishment can help attract more customers driven by the expectation of finding interiors that match the façade. For its part, the automatic interior doors provide a touch of modernity and distinction.
– Corridors monitored with hidden or hinged panels (Express Gates and Slim Gates). Motorized walkways help restrict access to areas such as gymnasiums or hotel spas by customers who are not authorized to use them.
– Tripod turnstiles (Trio Gates). It is the most classic and safest automatic turnstiles system when it comes to protecting restricted areas. The turnstiles are used to divide areas and to protect areas with restricted access.
There are numerous benefits when it comes to installing automatic accesses in hotels:
– Security. It is one of the most important points because they prevent unauthorized persons from entering certain areas, and in those cases in which biometrics is used, security is notably increased since there are no elements such as cards or keys that can be lost, stolen or forgotten.
– Energy efficiency. Today’s access systems can save large amounts of energy. The automatic doors remain open only when necessary, avoiding unnecessary temperature exchanges between the interior and exterior of the hotel, minimizing energy consumption and reducing CO2 emissions.
– Universal accessibility. Automated accesses allow the free passage of clients and workers regardless of their physical condition.
– Comfort. Current automatic access systems allow customers to enjoy a pleasant experience with all the guarantees of a place destined to enjoy their leisure time.
Personalized leather wallets are a necessity as we use them for storing or holding personal… Read More
The term "Artificial Intelligence" (AI) has recently gained popularity in technology discussions. As a result,… Read More
The popularity of messaging apps is exceptional. While WhatsApp is the classic example of a… Read More
The development of Flutter apps has recently become a hot topic online. The word and… Read More