- Pursued Graduation in Journalism from Stanford University, California.
- Pursued a Master's degree in Journalism from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Statistics from Harvard University Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Having knowledge about programming languages to facilitate digital storytelling.
- skilled in photography, video, design, and audio.
- Expertise in understanding and making meaning of data for news and public interest stories.
- Expert in building the brand as a journalist.
- Develop, research, and execute a major blogging project.
- Brayden has 3+ years of experience as a journalist.
- He has a wonderful 5+ years as a blogger for the Get assist.
- Manages multiple projects effectively.
- Prioritizes and organizes tasks.
- Great focus and attention to detail.
- Adaptable to new responsibilities.
- Multi-talented blogger.
Words from Brayden
I've been doing freelance content writing for the past 5+ years now. Technology, Gaming, Education, and Digital Marketing whatever you thought these are some of the niches I curate content for. From researched content to SEO-based write-ups to copywriting, I always stay updated with the latest market interests and come up with plagiarism-free content.